DKNY Jeans F/W 09.10 by Scott Schuman

I think the Sartorialist concept fits the DKNY brand, but it's still boring. One season was definitely enough.

dont like it at all.. hate that background in graffiti and there are no any model who I like.. model's poses are so weak ,kind of stiff,and they look like simple passengers caught by photographer in the street.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really not into that Sartorialist-style. At least not for a campaign :doh:

dont like it at all.. hate that background in graffiti and there are no any model who I like.. model's poses are so weak ,kind of stiff,and they look like simple passengers caught by photographer in the street.
eh, that's what they're supposed to look like; "real" streetstyle shots

i don't like the campaign either, though, and part of me thinks it would've been better with an actual street cast

dvszkk.jpg

DKNY

2q03r0y.jpg

ON THE STREETS: DKNY Jeans’ fall ad campaign takes Hilary Duff to the streets. Shot by Scott “The Sartorialist” Schuman in his traditional “captured on the street” style, the images feature Duff with two models — Sophie Srej and Gracie Carvalho — in SoHo in New York. Each model is wearing a head-to-toe look from the Femme for DKNY Jeans line designed by Duff. She wears a black bomber jacket, sweater dress and black leggings. The Femme for DKNY Jeans line launches in stores next month for back-to-school selling. The campaign will run in national magazines including Teen Vogue and Seventeen beginning in September.

wwd / july 29, 2009

this time quite simple ad..and dont like the background,models pose very in easy and simply way..

I'm really not into that Sartorialist-style. At least not for a campaign :doh:

For me, a campaign deliberately constructed to mimic streetstyle wouldn't really have any of the charm of the original concept, but I do like these more than last season's ads, maybe I've got used to the idea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->