Calvin Klein Jeans S/S 2008 : Kate Bosworth by David Sims

i hate it when people dont even give some of these actresses a chance...i mean i get it...actresses should act and model's should model etc...but pretend you dont know she's an actress...she looks gorgeous...effortless and all american and perfect for calvin klein jeans imo...

the ads are beautiful...i adore them...cant wait for hq's...:heart:
True that. Kate is a gorgeous, photogenic girl and she looks amazing here. :flower:

Thanks! Love the ads!
I hope we get more shots, hopefully some of her with that other model (garett?) who was rumored to be in the campaign too! Kate looks beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
that article makes her look desperate to get a campaign

I don't agree, she just seems sweet and it sounds like they were impressed with that because they wanted to do a set of ads that were a departure from the previous campaigns

The ad needs color.....the ad needs Kate Moss again. :P

looks okay but why a celeb?

This is boring, zero styling very bad for calvin klein she look sad , no like no no no

Wow.These ads are gorgeous!!
I will take Kate B. over Lara any time!!

I think Kate looks gorgeous. I would have been equally as happy to see Lara again, but these are lovely.

I think kate's face is good for the brand.thanks for posting.

still small, but more! :D

10qa6.jpg
50671375gu7.jpg

34529621ba1.jpg

popsugar

love these!

She looks stunning and so fresh in those pictures (and I´m usually not a big fan of her)- and a little bit like Valentina

nylon article

838headcalvinkateoy6.jpg

CALVIN HEART'S KATE

Kate Bosworth talks to NYLON about being the new face of Calvin Klein Jeans!

Who’s more all-American than Kate Bosworth?! Calvin Klein wanted to see more of the starlet than in the front row of his fashion shows, so today announced that she would be the new face of Calvin Klein Jeans. Shot by David Sims, the campaign marks a return to classic “clean, pure” CK. In the midst of filming 21, here Bosworth talks about her first global modeling gig ever! SG

“It’s funny, I definitely feel much more uncomfortable modeling because it’s not something I know how to do. When I act, I’m not aware of the camera; I’m just there with the actor in that moment. As a model, you’re very aware of the camera. What I enjoyed most about doing this campaign was finding and becoming a certain character. I think working with people like David Sims [photographer] and Karl Templer [stylist], who want to find and shape that character, instead of simply capturing a pretty picture, is really exciting. So, this campaign was a little bit like an acting job in that way.”

838i11wz7.jpg

838i22vw4.jpg

838i33yj8.jpg

she looks pretty but it looks empty in a way

Garrett Neff is supposed to be in this campaign w/ Kate. Here's a preview of his shots...

fashion week daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->