DNA Model Management Suing FORD Models

^ Maryna felt the same. Therefore the switch, simple as that. But can Ford deliver before she jumps ship again is the question?
I agree about her motives and made a similar comment in another thread, but since she was with DNA for five or six years and remained with them after they went through a shake up, and as far as I know has not been an agency hopper with her representation in other cities, I don't see her not giving Ford an adequate chance.

I don't really understand the agency switch because it was probably under DNA that she got the Vogue covers, the Dolce campaigns and even her Express campaigns. but who knows...
She was on the cover of Vogue Turkey, Vogue Germany and Vogue Russia, would her NY agency be the one who secured those bookings, that's a sincere question whch I can see it going either way?

Re the Dolce campaign, there was an article written a while back and it stated that she is personal friends with the Dolce and Gabbana guys. I agree about Express, but she has been working with Express, VS, H&M and her other commercial / catalog clients for a couple of years or more.

Last edited by a moderator:
& I think DNA is just fed up with the number of girls that have left for one reason or another: KK, Adriana, Agyness, Snejana, Karen, etc. imagine how upset they would be if Raquel were to leave

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->