• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Dolce & Gabbana Eyewear S/S 2023 : Kylie Jenner & Michele Morrone by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Zorka

Reaction score
Kylie Jenner - EYEWEAR

UK Elle Digital Edition

The sister ruined! Only like Kim's photos. Where is the menswear campaign?

More from the campaign:

I just love when M&M opt to go all ultra-glam and ultra-sultry on us, even more so when shooting for Dolce & Gabbana. This feels like a flashback to the good old days and I don't even mind the fact Kyle Jenner stars in the campaign. A massive thumbs up from me! :heart:

Man: his face - and all its texture - deemed acceptable enough to be shown
Woman: the epitome of fillers and filters

I don't know who's setting the rules for this campaign, but I'm not interested in taking part.

I can't with Michele's pout. So
Man: his face - and all its texture - deemed acceptable enough to be shown
Woman: the epitome of fillers and filters

I don't know who's setting the rules for this campaign, but I'm not interested in taking part.
I think he posted an unedited (or at least more naturally edited) image because compared to the ones the D&G have been posting, there are far less imperfections in theirs to his.

He is very zoolander pouty in his, but so is the majority of his socials. Plus it matches the pout of Kylie in a way. But dang he’s fine… basement flooded and I can’t help it.

The mood is right but I feel like she looked best in the white frames which surprisingly domnt have any stills. This would have looked miles better with models but lets not kid ourselves this is 2023 and casting models in such a campaign wont get them 100 000 likes. They both look better in video than in the photos.

Why almost every accessory this brand is making lately has a huge "D&G" or "DOLCE & GABBANA" on it? Is a strategy to match Kylie's cheap looks and vibe? I can only imagine a ch0lo-style-looking target like the Jersey Shore cast thinking this eyewear looks expensive. Huge logos all over the place are their thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->