Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2023 : Kim Kardashian by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

ChicSaks

Reaction score
IMG-7793.jpg

VOGUE UK

It’s not bad I guess.

I don't know if Klein could be the other option. Looks nice though and reminds me a lot to Madonna before... you know. I hope the rest is good. It wasn't a feud between D&G and KK in the past?

US Vogue Digital Edition

That dress reminds me a lot to this SS 07 look:
UcaKPU4C_o.jpg

Vogue Italia Archive

This one looks good too. Love to find these pictures at this moment, it's calm, just black and white, she looks sexy but not too much. Works so good. She looks better and better by time. Great for February. Also makes me think she broke up with Balenciaga.

That dress reminds me a lot to this SS 07 look:

Vogue Italia Archive

This one looks good too. Love to find these pictures at this moment, it's calm, just black and white, she looks sexy but not too much. Works so good. She looks better and better by time. Great for February. Also makes me think she broke up with Balenciaga.

It's actually this dress. The entire collection was archival pieces picked by Kim.

Dolce+Gabbana+Spring+2007+Ma48HelPnVwl.jpeg

livingly

^ beautiful dress. Who is the model? Lily or Snejana? Need to check if the VI dress is Gabbana or Armani, don't have that issue near.

I can't hate it that much. I feel like the choice for Kim and the photography is very on brand for them. Which means nothing groundbreaking and slightly vulgar.

UK Financial Times HTSI Digital Edition

Looks like something she would post on her ig. It's not polished enough. M&M retouching doesn't work with raw style. They should have called Teller and asked him to emulate Daido Moriyama.

It's nothing to write home about, but it's also better than 80% of their campaigns from the past... decade, nearly?

The mood of the campaign would have worked so much better with dark hair, not a Donatella Versace mane.

Instead of sensuality, it's rich, bored divorcée in a hotel villa with men for hire, filling the emptiness with an obsession for plastic surgery and leopard print, with an assistant tasked to get her multiple cats through customs wherever she goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuttinthru
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->