Dolce & Gabbana - The Campaign Archive

yeah...maybe it was d&g...but maybe it wasn't an ad...maybe it was just a fashion shoot...which sounds more likely...plus a suit sounds like dolce not d&g...
they don't usually cast off the street for major ad campaigns...not since calvin klein's 'be' campaign...that sounds like an editorial shoot...

let us know what you find out...now i'm curious too... :smile:

I know!! I'm not saying all the facts add up but I can usually tell when people are lying....maybe it was a very small ad campaign? Either way, she said it appeared in a couple of magazines, including marie claire (thus ruling out editorial)....I'm going to see her next Sunday and get to the bottom of this.....

The girl probably did an add for a store which sells D/G. You know, like Saks ad's where they show the different designers sold... Although they usually use top girls and some department stores are required to get approval from the designer's people on which girls they use to show their things (not sure if this goes for all....)

Current ad's for Dolce have Stella and Hannelore out thus far. The other girl to follow is not the one you've mentioned :innocent: :shock:

Originally posted by foxinthesnow@Aug 9 2004, 10:26 AM
The girl probably did an add for a store which sells D/G. You know, like Saks ad's where they show the different designers sold... Although they usually use top girls and some department stores are required to get approval from the designer's people on which girls they use to show their things (not sure if this goes for all....)

Current ad's for Dolce have Stella and Hannelore out thus far. The other girl to follow is not the one you've mentioned :innocent: :shock:
[snapback]325826[/snapback]​

hmmm I think this is probably what it was...

well she didn't show up to shooting yesterday so....oh well. no answer. though I am almost positive she isn't lying I think it was a very low key sort of advert for a store or a one off or something.

where i live there is also two girls who claims they have done hugo boss, bjorn borg and ugg boots...haven't seen any of them!

Very dark and Sexy......I love the fact that they include a grey haired model, looks like Mr Dolce y Gabbana wants to broaden their demographic, after all they fit into theis age range. They don't want to Exclude themselves!

PussyLee said:
Very dark and Sexy......I love the fact that they include a grey haired model, looks like Mr Dolce y Gabbana wants to broaden their demographic, after all they fit into theis age range. They don't want to Exclude themselves!
Actually, they've been using an older male model or two for a while now.

who's the model on the left side of the second pic?

I don't think they're trying too hard. I think its Dark gothic and sexy.......

AlexN said:
Actually, they've been using an older male model or two for a while now.
Yes, that guy has been featured in quite a few of their ads....he's very goodlooking imo.
And I love the ads...totally captures the dark mystique of Penn's African inspired work which is apparently what the collection was inspired by. They're almost haunting, yet utterly beautiful.

Lea said:
who's the model on the left side of the second pic?

the guy on the extreme left of the second pic (wearing the suit) is Julien Hedquist. He's with IMG....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->