F/W 2019.20 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

This looks like Max Mara Pre-Fall campaign. Probably shot by Meisel again, but I can't ID the model to start a thread.
img.png

Elle UK Digital edition via pressreader.com

^She's wearing Look #9 from the Fall 2019 collection, so I would assume it's part of the F/W 2019.20 advertising campaign and not Pre-Fall (which you would assume we'd see first). Certainly looks very Meisel-esque, I agree.

Nevertheless, a massive thank you for posting @[B]Ivanovaju[/B]! I always have a thing for Max Mara campaigns, no matter what the season.

^ Pretty sure it's Emily, yes.

Well spotted (it was driving me nuts)!

Dua Lipa is announced as the brand ambassador of YSL new feminine fragrance

Coach FW19.20 seems to be with Kiki Willems and Fran Summers. It looks the same as before so might be shot by Meisel (or Craig McDean?). Fran Summers shared on her Instagram Stories.

Coach FW19.20 seems to be with Kiki Willems and Fran Summers. It looks the same as before so might be shot by Meisel (or Craig McDean?). Fran Summers shared on her Instagram Stories.

thats the SS19

Luna Bijl got the Tory Burch Pre-fall and Swim campaign. She posted it on her Instagram story. Hiandra Martinez is also featured.

I always look forward for Versace ads by Steven Meisel but they end up being terrible, horrible cast and same gray background, and I really hope NO Hadid sisters this season, I think we had enough of them.

Giorgio Armani is Kate Moss and Daisuke Ueda by Mert & Marcus.

You know we're in a sad state of affairs when Bella Hadid's name is the only model credited (even though I'm a Hadid fan) in the video title, when the actual campaign also features Luna Bijl, Mayowa Nicholas etc.

Speaking of Luna Bijl... a dream of a mine this season would've been for Luna to score the Max Mara campaign (even though I don't think she's ever walked an MM show), photographed by Steven Meisel.

Speaking of Luna Bijl... a dream of a mine this season would've been for Luna to score the Max Mara campaign (even though I don't think she's ever walked an MM show), photographed by Steven Meisel.
Luna has never been shot by Meisel, has she? For all her success, I think Luna hasn't been yet shot by many of the older major photographers (Peter Lindbergh only recently).

You know we're in a sad state of affairs when Bella Hadid's name is the only model credited (even though I'm a Hadid fan) in the video title, when the actual campaign also features Luna Bijl, Mayowa Nicholas etc.

I think Rebecca Logendyke got the campaign.

Hyun Ji Shin is in London doing a shoot. Burberry?

No Teller and it instantly looks better. Even Anna looks vaguely tolerable here. However the campaign looks like it's for a British brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->