F/W 2019.20 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Way back in very early April, I remember seeing images of Vittoria, Sam McKnight and Lucia Pica at Karl’s studio on Instagram and Instagram stories over the course of a couple of days, which definitely seems like a Chanel campaign. There could’ve been other models and I just missed them, but I only saw Vitto and considering that she was one of Karl’s favorites and seems to be a favorite of Virginie, Vitto could get an OG Chanel campaign this season

Way back in very early April, I remember seeing images of Vittoria, Sam McKnight and Lucia Pica at Karl’s studio on Instagram and Instagram stories over the course of a couple of days, which definitely seems like a Chanel campaign. There could’ve been other models and I just missed them, but I only saw Vitto and considering that she was one of Karl’s favorites and seems to be a favorite of Virginie, Vitto could get an OG Chanel campaign this season

I hope the campaign is featuring his last few favorites: Adut, Luna and Vittoria. I mean a OG Vittoria campaign...I feel like she is already the face of everything Chanel right now.
I guess it’s safe to say that Karim Sadli is behind the campaign.

I hope the campaign is featuring his last few favorites: Adut, Luna and Vittoria. I mean a OG Vittoria campaign...I feel like she is already the face of everything Chanel right now.
I guess it’s safe to say that Karim Sadli is behind the campaign.

I too think it would have been amazing to feature all his favorites: Devon Aoki, Claudia, Linda, those who are his muses. A conclusion to his final collection.

I too think it would have been amazing to feature all his favorites: Devon Aoki, Claudia, Linda, those who are his muses. A conclusion to his final collection.
The list would have been loooong... I don’t even believe that Chanel has that kind of budget for a campaign.
I mean, Ines, Kimora, Yasmeen, Helena, Brandi, Linda, Angella, Claudia, Stella, Daria, Freja, Carmen, Kate, Alek...etc.

I think it would be better for them to do a book like the Little Black Jacket.
And Karl wouldn’t have been a fan of that anyway.

So that means we will get a Vogue UK cover with Christy soon right?

I guess it's safe to say most big campaigns are out by now. Let's have a look at the girls.

Mona Tougaard (!!!:( Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Loewe, MaxMara
Anok Yai: Prada, Versace, MaxMara, Fendi, Tom Ford
Adut Akech: Valentino, Bottega Veneta, Missoni, Zara
Freja Beha: Prada, YSL, Burberry
Sora Choi: Prada, Burberry, Salvatore Ferragamo
Rianne: Valentino, Michael Kors, Alberta Ferretti

It's amazing how many campaigns Freja keeps getting!

^Don't speak too soon. Kendall's back as the face of Longchamp for F/W 2019.20 as seen in the September issue of British Vogue.

Harry Styles and 20 other cast (ranging from models to artists, musicians, and actors) are fronting Gucci Mémoire d'une Odeur fragrance campaign.

Source Vogue.co.uk

I guess it's safe to say most big campaigns are out by now. Let's have a look at the girls.

Mona Tougaard (!!!:( Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Loewe, MaxMara
Anok Yai: Prada, Versace, MaxMara, Fendi, Tom Ford
Adut Akech: Valentino, Bottega Veneta, Missoni, Zara
Freja Beha: Prada, YSL, Burberry
Sora Choi: Prada, Burberry, Salvatore Ferragamo
Rianne: Valentino, Michael Kors, Alberta Ferretti

and we can add Nars and Boss for Sora Choi

Mona wins with the most blue chips but Rianne wins with the most OG campaigns.

I’m surprised that Vitto didn’t get more campaigns, in the past few seasons she’s been one of the top campaign models!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->