Donald Trump: ' Clooney And Jolie Aren't Hot '

^ I read this somewhere. I want to say GQ magazine? :unsure: Anyways, these days 5'10" is like 5'7"......and 6 ft. is the new 5'10" something like that...:lol:

Clearly Donald is jealous of George for the fact that he's a drop dead gorgeous guy and doesn't need to buy his way into a woman's pants.....not to mention that he has good hair.

As for Angelina, he should take a good like at his child-wife before throwing stones cause she's basically a more exagerated version of Ms. Jolie.

My rule of thumb is, if your hair looks like it came from the lint trap in your dryer, and your jowls hang lower then your jaw, you're not exactly in a place to judge the looks of others....just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Trump is a beautiful and stunning man, he has every right to make these comments.

george is a younger dick van ****... he will be gorgeous even in his 70s, 80s... he's just got that face, you know?

and angelina is beautiful... but to each his own.

excusee,but doesn't he promote the idea of superficial beauty with his silly little objectifying pageants in their gaudy get-ups,overdone hair and make-up and swim-suits only to get money and scholarships et al.? yeah,he's a real authority :rolleyes:

Yeah, don't you see, he owns Miss USA. He owns Miss Universe. He's the Real Authority. Gotta love him.

^ I read this somewhere. I want to say GQ magazine? :unsure: Anyways, these days 5'10" is like 5'7"......and 6 ft. is the new 5'10" something like that...:lol:

So I guess Tom cruise is like 5'5" in real life then (apparently he reported his height as 5'9" until he married Nicole.)

Bela Lugosi said:
Mr. Trump is a beautiful and stunning man, he has every right to make these comments.

Holy christ. Mommy, look what i found today :rofl: :rofl:

who cares what he thinks! what's sad is that this is considered "newsworthy"

Donald....
if Jolie and Clooney aren't hot....
then hell....
neither is Melania!!!!! :lol:

how ********!

OOOhhh, you guys are mean. Poor Donald, the only woman in this world that actually loves him is his mother. :cry:

^ She's on his payroll.

He's got a face only a bassett hound mother could love....

I dislike trump soooo much
a liar, cheater and Ivanka for that matter she bad mouthed Paris and said she was the anti-Paris..I don't like Paris at all ..but now Ivanka has her implants, jewlerly line and is in every magazine like a wanna be paris
and trump..uh at least Jolie who is stunning does not pimp out vodka, steaks and anyother piece of trash with his name on it

he's an embarassing specimen of human ..... i want to gag him with his own wig...

So I guess Tom cruise is like 5'5" in real life then (apparently he reported his height as 5'9" until he married Nicole.)
Cruise is 5'5".

I have a friend who auditioned to body double Cruise in the Firm. He's 5'7" and said Tom was easily over an inch shorter than him. Many times Cruise has imposed a height limit for extras in his movies.

Clooney is ~5'8"/5'9"---shorter than Matt Damon at 5'10" and Brad Pitt at 5'11".

The worst offender, Stallone, wears very high heels just to appear 5'7"/5'8". He has listed himself as much as 5'11" in the past.

Back to the Donald, he's tall but I bet his hair helmet adds an inch+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->