Donna Karan F/W 09.10 : Toni Garrn

mikel

Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

Same as last season, only with Toni this time.

Thanks to Waffles who posted this in the campaign thread :flower:

source: donnakaran.com, style.com

Thanks mikel:flower: but I really wish they would stop with these runway ads pics:( DK have always done such beautiful campaigns.

^You're welcome. I agree. Donna Karan ads have been great in the past.

Toni looks like a robot by the way. Her face is beyond boring. No life, no emotion, nothing.

But a breathtaking robot! :wink:

Who's the other girl?

breathtaking indeed.

The other girl is not part of the campaign by the way. Her picture is there to show that her head was replaced with Toni's head for the ad.

I see. I'll blame it on recession, just as I did last season. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
breathtaking indeed.

The other girl is not part of the campaign by the way. Her picture is there to show that her head was replaced with Toni's head for the ad.

lol ridicolous:blink::yuk:

I'm not a fan of it, but it's great for Toni! Want to see this in print :smile:

BORING big and cheap

I'm Happy for her.. But this is an ad?? Pff...

I'm really glad Toni got DK, but the fact they had to use runway pictures and photoshop Toni's head onto every outfit is kinda embarrassing.

Suppose this is the only way in a recession......

Toni = :shock: aka deer in headlights. I love this girl but what a bad choice for this type of campaign. Last season's concept was exactly the same yet I liked it better thanks to Anna having an actual expression on her face.

Disapointing, but at least the photoshopping looks better than last season...

Oh God.
These runway ads are becoming so annoying.
And Toni has that same scary expression in all of the shots.

Why use only one model's head?
:lol:

This is terribly bad.

It must be a demeaning feeling for Anya to see her body with Toni's head, like "oh am i too ugly for a Donna Karan campaign?".

Moreover i don't get the feeling that the guys from Donna Karan tried hard in oder to develop a great campaign. Some couture houses throw theirselves really into their campaings, and most of them don't have a annual turnover of nearly 500 million US-dollars like Karan.
Donna Karan makes a fool of herself.

HAHAHAHA! :rofl:

Worst attempt at a campaign EVER!

Ouch!Donna Karan ads are really becoming something scaring,I hate this type of photoshop...
But after all there's Toni...so who cares? :wub:
She's simply amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->