Calvin Klein Collection F/W 08.09 : Suvi Koponen & Blaine Cook by Fabien Baron

... well too weird for me!! can't beleive what they done with her nice hair, that's stupid!

When will the Calvin Klein people give Fabien the boot? Calvin used to have cool ads...

it looks cool! i like fabien. and suvi. she's different, in a good way, like emancipated. not sure about the hair though, hopefully it looks better in bigger & print.

camilla and karl doing the styling together?...how so?----

gorgeous :heart:. Suvi totally takes minimalism up to the next level.. she probably can handle and represent the Calvin Klein aesthetic in a more accurate and compromising manner than Toni and even Natalia (whom I love but she was just not for it), this is the face that simplified elegance was created for, someone who can make clothes her own and not vice versa or blend in, she looks exactly in tune with the garment, there's modesty in her features and expression.. and I absolutely love that, although in the middle of all the Mashas and Stams, I can see definitely why it's not for everyone. ^_^

New one from Vogue US Aug.

Source: my snap

Looks good, imo. ^_^

Attachments

• Copy 1 of DSC01934.JPG
    Copy 1 of DSC01934.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 64
^^^^ the hair is really really really awful.

I like that new ad but I can't get over the hair. It's like something out of a bad science fiction movie.

:innocent:

For me it`s about putting some new meaning to the brand. No matter what the collections have looked like, the ads have seemed cheap and vague. Here there is a strong thought out stance for strenght and modernity.

Suvi looks glacial (like an iceberg) with that hair. It`s an attention grabber if nothing else.

I wonder if Blaine's got the same hairdo like Suvi's... :rofl:...

the new snap looks very cool and sleek

I love it hard and I love it edgy and graphic! Love what Fabien Baron has done and Suvi is IMO the only one of the Calvin gals that could really do this. These images just grab your attention and that's called advertising. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->