Donna Karan F/W 09.10 : Toni Garrn

It must be a demeaning feeling for Anya to see her body with Toni's head, like "oh am i too ugly for a Donna Karan campaign?".

You'd think that, wouldn't you.

It makes it look like the company exists in an insane recession universe where can only afford to hire bits of people's bodies, rather than the entire person. If they really splashed out, they might have got three of Gisele's fingers.

This is when technology is not an advancement on anything worthwhile. It's no disrespect to Toni, but I'd rather see a great fashion illustration than this sort of idiot fabrication of images.

Its boring, but i liked this collection so i do like it because of that.

Toni = :shock: aka deer in headlights. I love this girl but what a bad choice for this type of campaign. Last season's concept was exactly the same yet I liked it better thanks to Anna having an actual expression on her face.
I agree with everything.

how I miss the days when we would anticipate Donna Karan ads, when she made women look strong and powerful, this is so Ralph Lauren

I'd rather see a great fashion illustration than this sort of idiot fabrication of images.

TOTALY !

Illustrations ad campains should make a come-back, right now.
I'm surprised nobody has think about it, yet.

I don't even understand why DK made a campain if the only thing she can produce is this ...
I mean sometimes you know it's better to do nothing than s*** !

This should be banned from magazines just for its lack of imagination !!!
:angry:

^AMEN.
god this head replacement thing is freaking me out.

This is seriously the worst campaign this season, and most the campaigns aren't that special so that says something. But besides that, I'm glad for Toni that she got this.

scanned by vogue28

HQ

Is shooting a campaign that expensive?:unsure:

Btw,Toni looks faceless...like her Numero 100 cover..:sick:

To quote something out 'Funny Face'

"D for down.
D for dreary.
D for dull and for depressing,
dismal and deadly!

D is for this Donna Karan campaign!"

Why the hell did they even bother with this crap for the 2nd season in a row......and both collections were really good and they could have done so much, or instead of this nothing at all.

Looks very utilitarian.

Why doesn't she work with some cheaper new talent photographers and new blood models? The costly side of things is to actually run the campaigns in magazines, and pay the price for the ad space.

The world isn't just about M&M, Sorrenti, Klein, Testino and Meisel. DK can invest in some young talent, or a team, fresh out of college or smthing... which would not break LVMH's precious balls.

Wow scary. If my name was John Connor I would be running right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duchessadellamoda
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->