Don't Shop Here - Post Online Shopping Problems

BuyMeShoes

Reaction score
I have noticed that we all love to shop online. I just wanted to create a warning thread of websites not to shop.

Please list a description of the problem and warn all of us.

ShopJuici.com - order never shipped - never returned any of my emails

ShopKitson.com - called customer service rude over phone - took forever to ship

Yeees!!! This is a great idea!!!:P
I am big fun of shopping online, always trying to find the best deal, unfortunately I have found many web sites that want to still your money, or the service is really bad.:o
One of those are KCfashion.net and itemforsale860.com, they are the same people, they advertise designer jeans very ship, over a month ago i order a pair of sevens, i though that the reason that it was so ship was because it was an old style. Unfortunately, the item has not arrived, i think they stole my money:cry: , I tried to contact them but was impossible:blink: . Later, I found out that it is a bunch of web sites like that, they charge your card and you never receive your item. Others like are, the denimboutique.com and Luleeta.com.
Urbanwear4less.com carries fake jeans :sick: , and they took over two months to return my money :angry: .

shopintuition sucks.

i once noticed a pair of jeans selling on their website for $300 - after i bought them for $175 locally...

Shopintuition is terrible. No customer service. Why are they so rude there?

Beware Of Shopintuition

I have to completley agree SHOPINTUITION is a total joke. It's been a month sinced I placed my order and it still says "processing". I called and she said yes that's the way it is due to the fact we have alot of celebrity items. LOL, give me a break! it takes about 3-4 weeks just to process your order. I DO NOT recommend them. Thankfully I found the items at LisaKline and will cancel my order monday. Their loss, I LOVE online shopping and will NEVER even look at them again.

The best in everything - hands down - SHOPBOB.com.B)

PS- Newbie here, how do I start a thread? :blush: Thanks!

singer22 is absolutley awful, long story with everything that happend but I definatly dont recommend buying from there.

closettherapy said:
Shopintuition.com - Takes forever to receive an item. Bad customer service.
yeah, got f-ed over by them once. i ordered something from them, and gto the initial confirmation, and never heard a word about it again. i emailed them didnt get a response. nothing.

eventually i moved on with my life. thankfully they didnt charge my card, but wtf. horrible service

Stevemadden.com

after 6 weeks of processing for 3 pairs of Lalos and credit card charged I happen to go to their store in the mall and they had plenty of stock. sales girls thought i was nuts when i said that these are in high demand and eveyone things they are sold out. they took my money and collected interest on it. i was not top priority bcs they already had my funds. whats worse is i ordered these shoes before they were even released. Feb 10th i ordered due to ship out feb 20th. ended up getting 2 at the store and then a blk pair on Zappos.com. it took 2 different customer service calls to get a refund.

closettherapy said:
Shopintuition.com - Takes forever to receive an item. Bad customer service.

Amen to that. I ordered something and returned it...and I had to file a claim with my credit card company bc they took over 2 months to return sweatpants!

also footcandyshoes.com I paid $60 to overnight 3 pairs of shoes for my wedding party....and they didn't pack them correctly...the shoes fell out of the box...these are Manolos mind you...the boxes were all torn up, etc

the manager was horrible! wouldn't refund shipping or anything. I just shipped them back....I lost $125 on the deal. they were MEAN

agree with you all about shopintuition.com, it's got to be one of the worst online shopping experience i've ever had. ordered some t-shirts, and never got them, and no email notifications at all, simply ridiculous.

also beware if you shop from intuition and you live in canada becasue they charged me almost $100 extra in shipping when it came.

designerexposure.com -- A tFS freind had an awful experiecne with them.

Guessgirl96 said:
designerexposure.com -- A tFS freind had an awful experiecne with them.

I second that...i had an awful experince with them as well...
famousfashionfound.com very bad customer service + rude + return policy doesnt really exist ( i wanted to return an item, i called them non stop international calls asking them to answer me via email or call...i got no answer...one month later i emailed them again...they denied that i tried to contact them or send them emails...very bad service plus rude)

And another thing..famousfashionfound.com prices are higher than retail...plus shipping is expensive as well

I am sorry that this happened to you. Hope that things will work out!

CarolinaH said:
thank you for your reply!! really they took other people's pictures? yeah i agree that seems not very serious.. No i couldn't find a number on the web site. I payed through bank wire because they said they don't take foreign credit cards..

Oh, man. Never pay for ANYTHING online via wire transfer. That money is unrecoverable. There is virtually no such thing as a "foreign" credit card; if it is a visa/mastercard, it will be accepted pretty much everywhere if the seller accepts those methods of payment, amex too if they have an account. You should be able to recoup any loss if your mom's card was charged, but you won't see the money you wired.

You could threaten her with a charge of international wire fraud or something trumped up like that, but she might just laugh at you.

wow she stole this directly from the neiman marcus website:

yhst-17387286058452_1893_233652

how tacky. i'm currently going through a similar situation with a different site. hope things work out for you.

That site is sooo bad. Watch out for any site whose images are inconsistent. These look like they came from all over the place.

Anyway, sorry about your loss. :( It's one of those expensive mistakes I guess. We've all had those.

If you contact Yahoo! maybe they could give you the name of the owner of the site and her address, which would make it pretty easy to locate her local police station and report her for fraud (make your French friend do the same, they'll take it more seriously if they understand she has been defrauding several people) When you email her, address her by her full name, to show her that you know her identity, plus give her the name of the police station you will be calling, and their number, to let her know you did your homework and you're not screwing around. It worked for me once.

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->