Dooney & Bourke

It is a tad bit firmer than my other D&B, but I don't mind beacuse of the ease in caring for it! I have never owned a cream or white purse because of the fear of getting it filthy! Remember, this purse is for teens and the texture would make it easier for a teen to keep clean. Also, it carries the D&B trademark: Weathertreated cotton.

Originally posted by lele@Oct 7th, 2003 - 9:20 am
no the rainbow purse is HARD like plastic almost not like other d&bs which i have felt....
By the way, the Dooney & Bourke line is called "The It Bag"! Are you sure you felt an authentic "It Bag" or a fake? What is the big deal anyway? If you don't like it, don't buy it! If you can afford and willing to pay mega money for a LV do it. If you can't affford a LV, but can buy a Dooney & Bourke, buy it! At least, it is an authentic and not a $40.00 fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ; :wink: :wink: :wink:

i could care less - dont need the if you dont like it dont buy it comment... i was giving my opinion of a bag on a thread dedicated to just that....

i saw it at marshall fields so it was not a hahahah :lol: fake of a knockoff.

The "if you don't like it" comment was not meant for you; it was meant for anyone. Since, you were feeling the bag, did you read the tag? Give credit were it is due. You could have said, "Even though the bag bears its trademark of "weathertreated cotton", it feels stiff. By the way, did you smell it to see if it smelt like plastic. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by lele@Oct 7th, 2003 - 10:36 am
i could care less - dont need the if you dont like it dont buy it comment... i was giving my opinion of a bag on a thread dedicated to just that....

i saw it at marshall fields so it was not a hahahah :lol: fake of a knockoff.
See above comment

no... i did not read tags or smell the purse....
i was with my husband and we got a chuckle out of the bag and I felt it and was surprised at the texture....

Originally posted by lele@Oct 7th, 2003 - 11:33 am
no... i did not read tags or smell the purse....
i was with my husband and we got a chuckle out of the bag and I felt it and was surprised at the texture....
Bravo, lele! Better stated! :clap:

Originally posted by pinkcouture@Oct 7th, 2003 - 9:24 pm
I hate them!!!LV wannabees to the max!!
:rolleyes: Do you even own a LV? Do you own the LV company or have stock in it? So why would you be so adamant about HATING them? Remember, you will be able to distinguish between the two brands! Tell me, WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL? :huh:

hey even though some of you guyz dont like the "It bag" i think its totally cute and the reason why its aimed for younger teens(like myself) is because the younger generation of teens buy everyting expensive and name brand and Dooney and Bourke now that lots of younger teens will buy this bag because there willing to dish out the money for it! and yes even though it looks like a remake of Louis Vuitton people will like it better because u can actually afford since its a lot cheaper! :wink:

Originally posted by AandFcutie723@Oct 11th, 2003 - 12:05 am
hey even though some of you guyz dont like the "It bag" i think its totally cute and the reason why its aimed for younger teens(like myself) is because the younger generation of teens buy everyting expensive and name brand and Dooney and Bourke now that lots of younger teens will buy this bag because there willing to dish out the money for it! and yes even though it looks like a remake of Louis Vuitton people will like it better because u can actually afford since its a lot cheaper! :wink:
I agree! I heard Mischa Barton was supporting/promoting these bags. I think the smaller and slimmer bag is more cute than the bigger one. They're quite a replica of LV, but still VERY stylish! :P

Does anyone else think that pomanwithrichtaste, aandfcutie, and juicytubegirl are the same person?

Do you work for Dooney or something?

Originally posted by pomanwitrichtaste01+Oct 7th, 2003 - 10:01 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pomanwitrichtaste01 @ Oct 7th, 2003 - 10:01 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tealady@Oct 7th, 2003 - 9:34 pm
Blech! :sick:
:huh: HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
That's just my short way of saying that I don't like the bag, it doesn't appeal to me. If you like it, that's fine. To each her own opinion. :flower:

it does seem odd that three people all new would be so keen on the dandb bag....

Hi everyone, :flower:
Yes I am new. No I don't work for DB and yes I actually do own a rainbow DB and I like it just fine. I didnt have the patience to wait months for an Alma murakami nor the money to drop $1000 on a handbag that will be out of style next season. I already have plenty LVs that will be around next season and the season after that and at least with the DB I dont feel so bad if I never use the bag again bc of the low price.
Additionally, I would rather carry an authentic rainbow DB than a horrid fake Murakami knockoff. And would it surprise many to know that LV is not the first house to feature a rainbow line. It is just the first to have so much publicity surrounding it because of the LV name. Fendi had a tote in the 80s that had not the logo but the actual FENDI name written across the tote in different colors (kinda like the Le Sport Sac signature totes of the 80s - who incidentally also had their logo emblazoned in different colors on their handbags in the 80s as well) and more recently...Coach had their limited "optic" tote premiere way before LV came out with the MC line.
Just my two cents.
Lili

Welcome to the Fashion Spot, ambicion6! I'm not really a fan of rainbows... Still, to each her own! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->