Dooney & Bourke

Personally, I saw the bag in person the other day at the mall and I did think it was kind of cute. But for me its too much of a seasonal bag. If im going to pay more for a bag, i'll choose something that is more versatile. But, maybe if I had tons of cash to throw around at any given moment I might consider buying it....

a fake LV is better than this supposedly new style but a total bad taste remade bag!!!
yuck!

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Oct 11th, 2003 - 12:43 am
Does anyone else think that pomanwithrichtaste, aandfcutie, and juicytubegirl are the same person?

Do you work for Dooney or something?
First of all.. I'm not gonna take that. We're not the same people. Can't people express their opinions on here freely without other people making judgements? :furious:

Does anyone else think that pomanwithrichtaste, aandfcutie, and juicytubegirl are the same person?

I don't have the time nor the energy to try and get my point across by signing in under three different names. :P So get a life. There are individuals (and they have stepped up to the plate) who like the "IT Bag" line. I am not a teenager and I brought the Dooney and Bourke "The It Bag" because I liked it and I was not in ANY way going to pay more than $200.00 for any purse. I don't care who made it, what color it is and whether or not it is an original. Face it, every company looks at what is selling and make their own version. I have never seen so much lip gloss and lip glass until MAC become popular! Hell, even AVON is selling that version (OOPS, I forget! So many of you rich misses may not even know what AVON is! It may be TOOOOO cheap for you). We all have our own opinion and I wanted the positives about the purse to be known. This is the FASHION SPOT right! And guess what: All you haters, I look GOOD strutting my stuff with my Dooney and Bourke Tassel Tote "It Bag". I bet if you saw me, you would say I look good too. :woot:
COME AGAIN!

And no, I don't work for DOoney and Bourke! DO you work for LV? Any more questions? Trust me girl, I have a lot of answers for you.

all three have similar writing styles.... it is too funny to imagine people (even if the three of you are different people) on their computer creating other users to back themselves up... hehehehe....

Originally posted by Cicciolina+Oct 6th, 2003 - 9:08 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cicciolina @ Oct 6th, 2003 - 9:08 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mehg@Aug 23rd, 2003 - 5:40 pm
When i saw an article in Teen Vogue (gah) about the "It" bag as it's called i wanted to claw it out! It's so bad. why would they do this?!!
Ditto. Even worse that they actually call this the "It" bag. But I agree, it will appeal to younger teens. How much is it anyway? [/b][/quote]
It was in Teen Vogue because four Teen Vogue "It Girls" (Online club special offer... thing...) got chosen to get together with Dooney & Bourke designers to design the bag. Perhaps that may be why it is an LV ripoff, and why it is called the "It Bag". Personally, I like it. The Louis Vuitton Takashi Murakami/Marc Jacoubs line is way too "I'm better than you" posh for me. But whatever.

And why GAH to Teen Vogue? Its the only teen magazine I think is worth reading, being a teen and all. It doesent have that crap about "why are my boobs uneven?", "Why is my period stinky?", stupid embarrassing stories, and editors trying to act like they are 16. Like Vogue is with most women's magazines like Cosmo, it cuts the crap and gets on with the fashion, which is what I buy the magazine for in the first place.

Seventeen is to Teen Vogue as Cosmopolitan is to Vogue.

Originally posted by lele@Oct 20th, 2003 - 2:51 pm
all three have similar writing styles.... it is too funny to imagine people (even if the three of you are different people) on their computer creating other users to back themselves up... hehehehe....
HEHEHEHEHE LELE! You' re just mad because I got you straight earlier! The others don't give it likje I do. There's only one that can give it too you in your face: me, POMANWITRICHTASTE. Only one baby! I don't need to sign in under three diffeent names to get my point across. I stand alone. Don't need no help!

Originally posted by pomanwitrichtaste01+Oct 21st, 2003 - 7:03 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pomanwitrichtaste01 @ Oct 21st, 2003 - 7:03 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lele@Oct 20th, 2003 - 2:51 pm
HEHEHEHEHE LELE! You' re just mad because I got you straight earlier! The others don't give it likje I do. There's only one that can give it too you in your face: me, POMANWITRICHTASTE. Only one baby! I don't need to sign in under three diffeent names to get my point across. I stand alone. Don't need no help! [/b][/quote]
my experience so far has been so great here until exchanges with you.... i dont think anyone needs to give it to anyone else. that is all i will say and hope this is the last of the rude exchanges with you and your counterparts about a purse.....

ps - i dont even know how i could be mad????? what is there to be mad about?
:wacko:

Originally posted by lele+Oct 21st, 2003 - 8:12 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ Oct 21st, 2003 - 8:12 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by pomanwitrichtaste01@Oct 21st, 2003 - 7:03 am
<!--QuoteBegin-lele
@Oct 20th, 2003 - 2:51 pm

HEHEHEHEHE LELE! You' re just mad because I got you straight earlier! The others don't give it likje I do. There's only one that can give it too you in your face: me, POMANWITRICHTASTE. Only one baby! I don't need to sign in under three diffeent names to get my point across. I stand alone. Don't need no help!
my experience so far has been so great here until exchanges with you.... i dont think anyone needs to give it to anyone else. that is all i will say and hope this is the last of the rude exchanges with you and your counterparts about a purse.....

ps - i dont even know how i could be mad????? what is there to be mad about?
:wacko: [/b][/quote]
I work alone! I don't need counterparts! My! I didn't realize I had been rude: I JUST TELL IT LIKE IT IS just like you try too. I am willing to stop "rude" remarks if you agree to stop too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Oy Vey Powan!!! It's only a handbag, give it a rest will you??? It's not like anyone is saying your mama dresses funny or your dog is homely or something. Pleeezzzeeeee :rolleyes:

Add me to the list of people who don't care for the bag. I saw one at Dillard's and it screamed of a bad LV knockoff. Something I didn't expect from D&B. I have never been a fan of D&B, just not my style, however, I have been watching for the Nile collection of Faux Croc bags to hit the stores. I really like those, especially the in blue.

I agree. IMHO, this bag is a misstep for Dooney & Bourke, unless they are restructuring the brand.

I guess since you've been a member for along time and I guess since "new" people have been adamant about their love for an item and have not went with "so-called" fashion experts, you think they are all one in the same! Sorry chick, I stand alone!

No, I don't work for nor have stocks/shares in D&B! I am just a happy customer of theirs. Anyone more questions?

Originally posted by MaxHavoc@Oct 21st, 2003 - 10:57 am
Oy Vey Powan!!! It's only a handbag, give it a rest will you??? It's not like anyone is saying your mama dresses funny or your dog is homely or something. Pleeezzzeeeee :rolleyes:

Add me to the list of people who don't care for the bag. I saw one at Dillard's and it screamed of a bad LV knockoff. Something I didn't expect from D&B. I have never been a fan of D&B, just not my style, however, I have been watching for the Nile collection of Faux Croc bags to hit the stores. I really like those, especially the in blue.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion whether they like an itme or not. Just like all of the people who voice their opinions about not liking the bag, I am going to adamantly voice my opinion about liking it!

Care to say anything else? :huh:

this is a silly silly arguement about a silly thing! a PURSE ... I don’t care if it was the must have bag of the season and J Lo happened to be endorsing it....too much passion about something so insignificant.

Tacky copy. I cannot believe they stooped so low as to blatantly copy another company's designs! Too close to the LV bags to think of it as original. :angry:

Looks like a knockoff big time!!! I swear I saw this bag at Walgreens..... :(

I don't think the bag is completely horrible... but it does look like an LV wanna be. But then again theres a lot of bags that are going for the same LV look .. (XOXO, DB (now), Baby Phat even though it isn't a big bag label...ect.) I do think its better to own one of these than a fake LV, but I personally think, (and I hope I am not offending anyone ) it still looks a bit ridiculous because it's not an LV bag. :blush:

Thanks, poman, for "givin' it" to us. What you gave or what we got is still a mystery to me, however.

I apologize if it is untrue, but this board doesn't get THAT many new posters and for 10+ new posters to sign up and comment on this thread with the same exact opinion seems a little fishy to me.

Originally posted by labeladdict@Nov 5th, 2003 - 7:19 am
Looks like a knockoff big time!!! I swear I saw this bag at Walgreens..... :(
all the drugstores are carrying knockoffs :wacko: I swear to God. I saw a fake gucci and a fake lv in Longs the other night. Save on too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->