DSquared2 F/W 10.11 Milan

:lol: :rofl: :lol: Omg, it's so fetishy! I'm such a sucker for this kinda stuff.
Sure it's "tacky" and "trashy" and whatever, but it's like a tornado of attitude. 101% b*tch.

I never though I'd see thigh high boots worn with a thigh high slit, but there it is. Right there.

Kind of looks like something you'd see at NYFW ... slightly boring .

^The collection is better than their last, but i still don't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
this looks good...no i don' mean the collection. the scantily clad male model.

Omg, the models are so fierce stomping the catwalk like that! Need the video, now please!

This is so AMAZING!
Bada$$ b*tches!!! Love it!! :woot:
I was expecting a great women collection,since the male one was spectacular and it is!I adore the fetish red leggings and the vicious shoes
It's tacky and trashy but this is surely effective and intense!

Not loving everything, but that black, long dress is insane! I'll die :o

im not excited by these images; maybe its just these images though. :blink:

Yeah i hate the red leggings very much. So terrible.
The suit and the dresses are actually nice. It´s always a bit too much in everything but that´s what the brand is known for.

A closer look at one of the boots

002e8rda

wwd.com

Not sure about the heels...

I like it - flashy and trashy in a good way.

it´s really much better than last season... i like some references to H. Giger and Alien or bright red details (accept the stockings - they are completely weird) - but still it´s a "cheap" DSquared... these guys can´t buy me :wink:

Haters can hate, but I really like this. It's the body electric- or maybe, more appropriately, the body eclectic. I love the muscles and veins inspired sleeves and that skeleton back dress is SICK (in a good way). It kind of makes me think of Psycho- a sixties vixen in a horror movie.

What i like about this show is just only Carmen.

it's a shame that so many can't see this collection for the greatness that it is. for almost the entirety of their line, fashion folk have criticized them for not being a "real" label because their stuff looked like super-luxe sportswear. well, let all of those critics be silent: this collection proved to those doubters and re-assured those of us who have actually seen their clothes up close of their ACTUAL skill. they cut a mean dress, no? and i love that they're taking their entire enterprise to the next level with this collection. these are grown up glam clothes for the truly fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->