0039crfe

0039d3x1
0039ecza

0039fwt2
0039gyz5

0039hpwr
0039kyy8

wwd.com

Dean and Dan have been ever so inconsistent over the last few seasons imho.

I kept finding myself returning to their AW10/11 as exemplar of the season's femme fatale.

But this I really don't get. For me it manages to be dull and a mess all at the same time. I don't think I shall be using this as an example of anything.

I feel like this was so spot on but so boring right now. This show looks like a more expensive put together American apparel ad. Just way to trendy!

again with all those haters in this thread, seriously, to the left with ya'll.

that menswear look in #2 is stunningly sexy. it's obviously menswear inspired, but the fit of the blazer and the blouse underneath hug the body just right, i bet there's great pinning in the back of the blazer. combined with that panama hat and those 70s sunnies, this is hot stuff. i'd stare at the woman walking in that, in total disbelief how well she's embodying the 'menswear for women' look.

i don't see whats wrong with those pants, out of the whole outfit it's the only part where i'd believe that she took it directly from her boyfriend/man and for that, it's fine.

my only objections are to the white socks + black shoe combo. strappy high heels and we'd talk serious business.

people saying the runway stuff from D² is cheap (or cheaply made) clearly have no idea of the brand.

i cannot agree more. the conversation about the footwear styling is purely academic since we know the dsquared girl would have the latest louboutins anyway.

The menswear inspired looks are fab, some of the best menswear inspired stuff I seen.

Several looks in the collection seem more styled than designed and I don't mean that as a put down, especially if is not a recurring thing with a design house.

After the last season, i think that Dsquared2 will be doing some diferent things, but they go in a different way!
This sixties party in the pool, the boyish look, the hats and the big eyeglasses, don't know, so strange, the last Sasha look it's no flattering in any way.
I don't like it, all the creativity of the winter season went away.

It wasn't that bad there were many pieces that looked really good.

There aren't enough EWWWWWWWS in this world for those stupid glasses. HATE!

The clothes aren't that bad. I'm glad they are no longer as loud and tacky as in the past. I like quite a few of the simple pieces, but a lot of it is crap, too.

I don't get this glasses thing... they don't even suit half of the models

I honestly cannot find much wrong in the collection. Dsquared2 consistently makes great individual pieces of clothing... not outfits. Every piece looks like it was made to the upmost quality. I even like the accessories. This is like Spring/Fall 09 done right.

This collection may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I wouldn't describe as cheap. I feel like people are using words like "cheap" and "tacky" to describe anything they don't like nowadays.

Well I prefer when they go wild and crazy because this collection lacks of excitement that could make up for the frumpy look of the outfit. But I admit that if you look closely a lot of these pieces taken separatle have a lot of editorial potential besides their obvious commercial look.

I really like that last dress. Very sexy.
Hideous shoes and glasses.

Very baad collection too simple

it really is nothing special, or good, but at least is less tacky than what the usually do, so i guess that's a pro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->