Dsquared2 S/S 2020 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

TZ001

Reaction score
DC0B533D-D9B7-478E-9E64-8D63628ED00D.jpeg
UK Vogue Digital Edition

Mert & Marcus most likely...

I'm a closet Dsquared2 fan, their menswear is heaven sent ever since Calvin Klein dumped Zucchelli in favour of the Belgian who ruined everything. And normally M&M manages to redeem the campaigns despite regular Instagirl casting. Not this time it seems.

I have a huge respect for the Caten brothers but I don’t see how this connect with their faithful clientele.
I feel like they went too far on the younger side.
Im not a Dsquared woman on paper but I still want my Bruce Lee T-shirt...And I wish the campaign was more inspired than that.

I'm a closet Dsquared2 fan, their menswear is heaven sent ever since Calvin Klein dumped Zucchelli in favour of the Belgian who ruined everything. And normally M&M manages to redeem the campaigns despite regular Instagirl casting. Not this time it seems.
Agreed! Their photos usually redeem the casting... they make it loook high end even if it's Kendal in the photo. But this campaign is just, as others have already said, trash. Lighting, set, composition... what happened here

Per usual, the Baldwin girl ruins everything.

L'uomo Vogue Digital Edition

Seeing Mark van der Loo is nice.

There’s something dated about the styling...That doesn’t really reflect the collection.

Here for Abby and Mark, styling and photos aside.

Awful campaign, looks so cheap the background. Ever, Hailey is worst model than Kendall, she looks like a zombie.

Cher is also in this, photographed by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, as seen when flicking through Love’s S/S 2020 issue today at the store.

Cher is without a doubt an icon obviously.

But photographing her in a shirt with the word ‘Icon’ on it doesn’t make it an iconic picture. It feels like a non event.

Remove the Dsquared logo and it could be an ad for Target with that top and washed jeans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diankapipipu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->