Eddie Redmayne

Ha! Just watched 'Birdsong' and he is indeed hypnotising in it! There is something very pleasant about him (especially the way he speaks though these plump lips distracted me a bit I must admit) maybe because he reminds me of my husband so much haha! and I will be definitely watching his career going into a stratosphere in 2012. It is really good to see a fresh, intelligent face on the screen.

Orange Wednesdays Rising Star Award - Nominee Shortlist Announcement at BAFTA - January 11, 2012

zimbio

VIP Screening of The Artist at Charlotte Street Hotel - December 11, 2011

With a portrait of Richard II on display at Westminster Abbey - November 17, 2011

zimbio

I don't think this was ever posted....

Vogue December 2011
Temptation Island

Ph: Mario Testino

chungkitblog.wordpress / fashionista

He's indeed very charming :heart:
His eyes and smile are amazing, but I especially love his skin. His freckles are so cute.

The Orange British Academy Film Awards 2012 - February 12, 2012

zimbio

Eddie Redmayne, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Mario Testino attend the Burberry Autumn Winter 2012 Womenswear Front Row during London Fashion Week at Kensington Gardens on February 20, 2012 in London, England.

zimbio.com via Dea1983

Model Eddie Redmayne arrives at the Burberry Autumn Winter 2012 Womenswear show at London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2012 at Kensington Gardens on February 20, 2012 in London, England. (February 19, 2012 - Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images Europe)
Burberry+Autumn+Winter+2012+Womenswear+Arrivals+OX1Oz6xVHhhl.jpg
Burberry+Autumn+Winter+2012+Womenswear+Arrivals+mBOKWU1aDT1l.jpg

Burberry+Autumn+Winter+2012+Womenswear+Arrivals+kBkcdIIjLHHl.jpg
Burberry+Autumn+Winter+2012+Womenswear+Arrivals+l-CVLsAUNuil.jpg

This guy (and Jeremy Irvine a couple seats over, but that's besides the point) is quickly becoming one of my favorite well-dressed guys. He's seriously giving Ryan Gosling for his money. Boy, he looks good at Burberry. I didn't like him when I first started watching his career (The Good Shepherd and that awful serial killer movie with Tom Sturridge), but I'm really enjoying looking at him as of late. I haven't seen Birdsong yet. Does anybody know if it's playing on BBC America anytime soon?

Burberry Spring/Summer 2012 Campaign (March)
Ph: Mario Testino

thefashionisto

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily Telegraph - March 2012

Elle UK - April 2012

eddie-redmayne.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Dickens and the actors - Official Show pictures

Grand Opening WB Studio Tour: The Making of Harry Potter - March 30, 2012

eddie-redmayne.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics