Eddie Redmayne

Sneak peek at Eddie's Texan accent :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
My_Week_with_Marilyn_4.jpg

comingsoon.net

I don't know if anyone's added a picture of the poster for My Week With Marilyn yet. I couldn't find it on the thread anywhere. But anyways... seeing this makes me even more excited for the film! I'm sure its going to be good. And since Eddie has such a huge part in the film maybe he'll become even more well known. He deserves it, he's so talented! ^_^ Oh btw, love those pictures from TIFF. Eddie looks so handsome. :blush:

The trailer for "My Week with Marilyn"! :woot:

Some screencaptures from eddie-redmayne.net

I can't wait to see My week with marilyn, can't really say the same about Hick though...

he looks SO good in the movie:wub: and i LOVE his accent and voice, i could listen to him all day. he's never narrated anything, has he? a whole audiobook with him would be like a dream come true for me:lol:

Actor Eddie Redmayne attends a party for the New York Film Festival premiere of The Weinstein Company's "My Week With Marilyn" hosted by Dior at Hudson Hotel on October 9, 2011 in New York City. (October 8, 2011 - Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America)
Eddie+Redmayne+Dior+Hosts+Party+Weinstein+4Q0q-cOL_cQl.jpg
Eddie+Redmayne+Dior+Hosts+Party+Weinstein+7_8l32d9mfFl.jpg

I don't think he photographs very well but he is beautiful in motion. He looks really good in the trailer.

Well the way he's leaning in the picture above isn't very flattering, but I like most of the pictures he's in. Maybe he was trying to smolder and it wasn't really working for him :wink:

So, I've known about this for a while obviously (two months actually), but I'm allowed to tell you about it now! Eddie will be playing Marius is the film version of Les Miserables! Yes, he's going to sing!

OMG!!!!! That's amazing!!! He's the first casting I'm actually excited about!
He's perfect for Marius!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh wow! That's terribly exciting! Cannot wait to hear him singing. Thanks for sharing LittlePaperStars.:flower:

Wow! He's actually a really good singer. If you haven't heard him sing, he's the soloist in this (you need flash enabled for this link). It's from his days at Eton.

He must have attended Eton the same time that Prince William did then, they are the same age right? That must have been an experience, though I suppose if you are going to Eton then that sort of thing wouldn't phase you, it wouldn't do to be anything but nonchalant. :lol:

He must have attended Eton the same time that Prince William did then, they are the same age right? That must have been an experience, though I suppose if you are going to Eton then that sort of thing wouldn't phase you, it wouldn't do to be anything but nonchalant. :lol:

Yes, Eddie has said in interviews that they were friends and played rugby together, but they are no longer in touch.

Eddie attending the London premiere of My Week With Marilyn on November 20th :heart:

justjared

He looks so beautiful. His hair is perfect in sort of pretty highschool boy sort of way. And I actually love his shoes. The whole outfit is youthful and dapper in equal measures.

I've just got in from the premiere/party, had to cut my night short because of jet-lag. The film, of course, was amazing. I'm going to be biased but Eddie is as incredible as ever, it's a real star-making role. Every time we go to an event, I always find myself saying, 'ooh you look handsome tonight Ed' but it's true. My pic lets you play spot the cast member lol!

Own Pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->