Edward Norton

'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues' Premieres in NYC
December 15, 2013

zimbio

Edward Norton shows off his absolutely adorable baby boy while packing up the car after visiting the farmer’s market with his family on Sunday (January 5) in Malibu, Calif.

just jared

DVF "Journey of a Dress" Opening Party
lPPwZu0.jpg

CfrfPFo.jpg

zimbio

'The Grand Budapest Hotel' Premieres in Berlin
TgJwtJO.jpg

BN4VcOx.jpg

gaX5QJD.jpg

hqVqMtR.jpg

YA29PTl.jpg

qzhrm3z.jpg

'The Grand Budapest Hotel' Press Conference
7CQlYJa.jpg

sACje2m.jpg

zooO6NU.jpg

aUbyG7v.jpg

rVbqpGC.jpg

'The Grand Budapest Hotel' Photo Call
vrleBXr.jpg

wxwRk9F.jpg

nDOja9M.jpg

w30PEtO.jpg

zimbio

Edward Norton attends "My Own Man" premiere during 2014 Tribeca Film Festival at SVA Theater on April 27, 2014 in New York City.
WOxOG75.jpg

UjJR3vF.jpg

P0l0gbD.jpg

TPPcYVn.jpg

zimbio

Dujour Men of the Year
Ph: Alex John Beck
St: Paul Frederick

It’s long been a goal of Edward Norton’s to work with director Alejandro González Iñárritu, so when the actor got his hands on a copy of the script for Birdman, he knew he had to act fast. “I think I read the script at 2 a.m., and I was meeting Alejandro for coffee by nine,” Norton says. “To me it was a no-brainer. Immediately I was very excited about doing this.”
His enthusiasm paid off. As Mike Shiner, a veteran stage actor and confirmed hellion who complicates the plans of a one-time action star (Michael Keaton) staging his comeback on Broadway, Norton’s fantastic. Furthermore, he says that he relished the chance to play the sort of ham he’d encountered during his own life in show business.
“If you’re someone who comes up in theater, Mike is immediately recognizable as one of those wonderfully larger-than-life characters,” he says. “There are those actors you hear about—famously brilliant and tempestuous—who become part of the romance of life in the theater. When I was reading Mike, it brought to mind those stories.” For Norton, playing that kind of grandstander was a long time coming. He says, “It was the kind of experience you aspire to when you get into this business.”

dujour.com

Actor Edward Norton attends the 26th Annual Producers Guild Of America Awards at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on January 24, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.
y3m3KHZ.jpg

nDs9GhO.jpg

zimbio

Actor Edward Norton attends the 87th Annual Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 2, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.
nb3HYrW.jpg

zimbio

on set for 'Collateral Beauty' in New York City, New York on March 8, 2016.
UKSMT50.jpg

zimbio

Haiti Rising Gala in Los Angeles - January 7, 2017

starity.hu

Edward Norton attends the Comedy Central Roast of Bruce Willis at Hollywood Palladium on July 14, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.
IXqYMzz.jpg

7CdS6Xo.jpg

zimbio​

Icon Italia October 2019

Norton by Bailey

Photographer: David Bailey
Stylist: Ilario Vilnius
Hair: Massimo Di Stefano
Cast: Edward Norton

Icon Italia Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics