Ekaterina Kiseleva

Haha ok so I did my best to translate that interview (i don't speak a word of german!! but i put it in a translator and then tried to make sense of it :P)

It was at the recent fashion shows that a face was in demand in particulary for La Perla and Alessandro Dell'Acqua in Milan and Chloé in Paris.

Ekaterina Kiseleva, who is an 18 year old basketball player from Siberia, was discovered.

Interview:

Sara Allerstorfer BOLERO: How did you become a Model?
Ekaterina Kiseleva: I come from the small Siberian city Tyumen. When I was 14 years old I had participated in a local beauty competition. With this competition a modelscout was present. They selected five girls and I was one of them. Thus I began.

Do you remember your first Modeljob?
Yes, that was sweet. I was photographed for a cover of a magazine from my hometown. I was 12 years old.

Is there a golden rule for beginners in the Model-Business?
Simply be yourself. That is very important. Apart from good appearance, which one still needs, in order to be successful as a model? It's important to also be known to have a good personality. It means everything to be able to deal well with people.

What will you do in ten years?
I plan to have a family.

How does your personal style look?
I grew up on the street with young people and was and still am a Tomboy. Therefore my style is also very much affected by the street style. But I also mix designer labels with it, a little vintage and a little sportswear.

Who is your favourite designer?
At the moment, in which I work now as a Model, I have the privilege of wearing the most beautiful dresses from so many fantastic designers. It is difficult to pick a favorite. I like simple and comfortable dresses, if I do not work and I select different (?) It makes also fun for me to carry vintage pieces.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
On my iPod I have over 1000 Songs. If I hear music, I begin to dance immediately. My body simply cannot stop. I've had seven years of dance lessons and danced Samba, Rumba, Chachacha and Tango. Today I particularly like dancing to Hip Hop, RAP and R&B.

What was the last book you've read?
As a model I have to travel alot. So I always carry two to three Russian books. But the last book I read was "French in three weeks".

Last edited by a moderator:
oohh thank you Bianca! you did a good translation job!

She opened Louis Vuitton SS07 today (Thanks manette for the correct ID! :lol:
00010m.jpg
00380m.jpg

Style.com

I think she can definitely become one of my new favorites - I love how she can pull off the two diverse looks there! A mix of Daria's mystique and Kim Noorda's charm :heart:

Faith Akiyama said:
She opened Louis Vuitton SS07 today (Thanks manette for the correct ID! :lol:

Style.com

I think she can definitely become one of my new favorites - I love how she can pull off the two diverse looks there! A mix of Daria's mystique and Kim Noorda's charm :heart:
great! :clap: thank you!

oh yes, I remember that video, it's quite old, but I had know idea it's her, thanx for telling, I like this song!

New polaroids from Premier. :heart:

she always has the most gorgeous polaroids :heart:

Calvin Klein Spring 2007 Backstage
photomiddef1752938nf2.jpg

firstview

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence