Elizabeth and James : by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

That white coat is beautiful. I havent seen it with the high neckline like that online anywhere. Is it not available anymore?

Thanks Cathy! There are some interesting piece, but the stylisting is sometimes..i don't know..Something's wrong in some outfits. I couldn't explain.
Anyway, they have a pretty good coverage, they seem to be featured quite regularly in magazines (March 08 Teen Vogue, Feb 08 ELLE, Dec 07 Page 6 + Teen Vogue..)

i like the new collection.. well some pieces. like the orange dress when she's in the supermarket.. and the fringed dress (kitty? or smth).
I'm kind of sick of sequined clothing though

The parachute orange dress, Francoise Jacket, Garbo jacket, Feather James Jacket but I wont be able to afford any of it lol. Maybe one item.

some of the spring stuff is nice and unique (as far as contemporary clothes go), but its still WAY too expensive for what it is.

i really like the asymetrical designs...

at least the brand comes clean when they refer to ashley and mary kate as "muses and collaborators" on the line...

it reminds me on zara "fashion". a bit.. i do not like it much..
i think some individual parts are nice.. haven't they any accesoires? i wonder..

I like the new collection!!! Lol!
It's got a good look imo, even though it's maybe not as cutting-edge as it could be.

OMG its sucha cute collection...reminds me of topshop a bit but its still good :wub:

I love The Row, but this not so much. Too scene-y for my taste. Although there are some great pieces.

Wow this is disappointing.

I thought they would take advantage of the way the Olsens style things. I expected something more creative, maybe not in terms of individual pieces but more in regards to styling.

They should have capitalized on the fact that the Olsens both do heavy-layering and the way they style themselves.

This collection is bordering on dull.

Wow this is disappointing.

They should have capitalized on the fact that the Olsens both do heavy-layering and the way they style themselves.

This collection is bordering on dull.

But that's exactly what they did with The Row. That line mostly consists of basics of higher quality esp. shirts that are meant to be worn layered. Also very neutral colors like black, white and grey. I think that line is much closer to their personal style than Elizabeth and James.

I really want the dress that MK wore. The sparkly one, I want it more than anything right now =S

ehh... I like it but it's so ridiculously priced that it makes it "blah" to me. If I am going to shell out that kind of money I want the pieces to either be timeless/classic OR to be something I am dying to have, you know?

Selfridges at Oxford St are now stocking this, but the pieces are very boring and to be honest look like they have escaped from Gap - nothing special, at all. However, I have seen more exciting pieces. Where can I find there line in NYC, I go there on Friday (?)

Bergdorf had a couple of pieces when I was there last December so they probably also stock the S/S 08 line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pietrobundchen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->