Elizabeth and James Shoes

juno

Reaction score
Fashion darlings Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen are adding shoes to their Elizabeth and James brand in a licensing deal with Steve Madden.

Styles include strappy stilettos in distressed metallic leather, tie-dyed pony hair moccasins and some with Victorian button detailing.
The collection, which sells for $195 to $500, arrives at high-end stores such as Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus in March. One thing the petite designers were sure to include is height—several heels reach nearly 5 inches. source WWd

Attachments

• sibiling-revelry2.jpg
    sibiling-revelry2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 7
  • sibiling-revelry3.jpg
    sibiling-revelry3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
^ I like the ones on the left. can't wait to see the whole collection!

Way out of my price range but I do like the pair to the right.

Excited to see the rest of the collection.

boring.......looks like something from Jeffrey Campbell or Zigi New York

Oh, what a let down...we already have this stuff coming from Bakers and Steve Madden himself. I hope this gets better as soon as more pics come in. Steve Maddens aren't even worth $200 and seeing this, makes it hard for me to believe that E&J are worth that amount as well.

Boring. You'd think being such good friends with Louboutin, his style would have rubbed off on them

I dont like the black ones but the other pair are ok.
I actually really like the Elizabeth and James clothing, looking forward to buying some at discount when i go to America :P
Hopefully the pound will improve against the dollar

How are these any different from the Steve Madden shoes already in store?

And WHY are they so expensive? Made in Italy, all leather sole, lining etc? I can get a pair of Loubis on sale for this price!

ummm this is kind of disappointing. I love the clothing line and the jewelry too, but this is just not doing it for me. And Steve Madden...why?? I'd have a hard time spending that amount of cash on a glorified SM shoe. :(

:shock:It is really strange they have chosen SM for their shoe line:shock:

:shock:It is really strange they have chosen SM for their shoe line:shock:

That makes me wonder if the twins actually picked SM, or if someone else did. From my understanding, Elizabeth & James is licensed out, while The Row is not. Maybe the people who run E&J thought it was a good idea??

That makes me wonder if the twins actually picked SM, or if someone else did. From my understanding, Elizabeth & James is licensed out, while The Row is not. Maybe the people who run E&J thought it was a good idea??

That sounds reasonable - I can't immagine myself that MK and Ashley themselves are fans of SM.

so it's steve madden shoes with a much higher price point being sold at exclusive high end retailers

idk, I find this funny

what a letdown!
would either one of them actually wear these? don't think so

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->