Elizabeth and James Shoes

4q0xtk.jpg

The Olisa Heel ($295)
For our first selection, we have The Olisa Heel. This sophisticated peep-toe is very au courant, while the double straps hit at the perfect part of the ankle. The stiletto heel and exposed arch also give them a touch of femininity that we find remarkably irresistible. While Ashley would wear this with any type of skirt, we think it would look particularly posh with Adam's Ombre Stripe Circle Skirt ($295).

The Haley Sandal ($325)
Wedges are always great for summer events, as they keep you from sinking into the grass (damn you stilettos!) Thankfully, some of our favorite designers featured a substantial wedge base heel this season, such as Azzedine Alaia and Miu Miu. The Haley is ideal to go with your favorite pair of wide-legged trousers—try Anlo's Liza Trouser Jean ($297)—while the structural leather T-strap would add a tough accent to a printed summer skirt.

The Stock Moccasin Flat ($295)
We like to think that we, too, would look chic-as-can-be luxuriating around the house or running out for a morning coffee in these amazing flats à la Ashley. With a sole that literally molds to your foot, and a shape that is reminiscent of a classic driving shoe, these will absolutely be our go-to pick for an off-duty weekend!

The Edge Gladiator Sandal ($295)
While vacationing in Greece, the Olsens discovered a perfect pair of gladiators with heavy straps and slightly inclined heel. The resourceful business partners noticed that despite the style's popularity, nothing on the market managed to look like their beloved Grecian goodies. The reinterpreted style, called The Edge, also comes in black leather (as seen on Mary-Kate, above) and, as the style icon suggests, are the perfect pair to wear with a tunic for a daytime excursion, or with a flirty frock—we suggest Elizabeth and James' Tulip Dress ($495)—for a warm night on the Mediterranean or elsewhere.

The Jean Bootie ($395)
The Jean Bootie (available June 2nd on shopbop.com) may tip the scales as the priciest of the bunch, but believe us when we say it is well worth the price. The supple suede and ostrich material make these the most luxurious piece in the line, and will look fashionable well into the F/W 09 season. Always the risk-taker, Mary-Kate would wear these beauties with a pair of her favorite jean shorts (try Current/Elliott's Boyfriend Cut Off Shorts ($187) in Super Loved Destroy if you are still lacking this summer closet staple). Additionally, we suggest styling the killer ankle boots with your favorite harem pants or skinny jeans!

wwwd

i love the gladiator sandals but i wish i could see them in person before i decide...

^ same here with the moccasins. They are cute, but I need to try them on first.

has anyone here bought any of the shoes yet? i would love to hear some feedback..

I tried the gladiator sandals today and not that bad...they are pretty comfy... but they are $395 here in Canada (a bit much for my taste)

i think I am over this. maybe if they go on sale i will take a second gander.

saks.com has some more elizabeth and james for presale

Leighton Meester wearing E&J shoes on the set of Gossip Girl
34ffjpc.jpg

HQ-CELEBRITY.COM

nordstrom is stocking e&j shoes as well, so i'll wait for the markdowns. i kind of like the huge wedge...

^ooh thanks I think I really like the snake wedges.. but for that price, no way.

^ooh thanks I think I really like the snake wedges.. but for that price, no way.

i like the snake wedges also, theyre pretty unique. i wonder if itll go on sale in a few months? also has anyone purchased any e&j shoes - if so hows the comfort? i hope they don't hurt like steve madden shoes.. esp. for the price!

no one bought any of those??? I'd like to know how wearable they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the Haley Wedge :heart: but damn I agree with y'all on the price (and the fact that it's SM :yuk:). Perhaps when they go on sale.

Taylor Momsen wearing the E&J "Slice" on the set of Gossip Girl

2v9bwyh.jpg

ONTD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->