Elizabeth and James Shoes

so it's steve madden shoes with a much higher price point being sold at exclusive high end retailers

idk, I find this funny

What's going to be even more funny are the women who are going to be suckered into buying this left and right!!

so it's steve madden shoes with a much higher price point being sold at exclusive high end retailers

idk, I find this funny

$500 for Steve Madden shoes is hilarious :lol:

I like the E&J line though, so this is disappointing :judge:

From people.com:
Mary-Kate Olsen might have taken a front row seat at Proenza Schouler to check out the designing duo’s fall ‘09 line, but the star was also showing off something new of her and sister Ashley’s own design: Elizabeth and James shoes! The pint-size designer coordinated her turquoise dress and white Elizabeth and James blazer with a pair of black suede wedge heels from the new Elizabeth and James shoe line due out this spring. Mary-Kate’s pair are actually a prototype directly from the factory and is the line’s take on an ankle bootie, but with a sexy cut-out to show more skin. Wonder what fellow front row-er Nicole Richie thought of Mary-Kate’s design?

mk_olsen_300x400.jpg

When I first heard about this, I thought it would be sold at steve madden stores. I don't know why anyone would pay $200-$500 for these...I want to see what the rest look like.

They're really using Steve Madden? The same Steve Madden who photoshops his logos onto Balenciaga and Fiorentini and Baker shoes than reproduces them in cheap and sometimes bad smelling materials?:huh:

well we'll have to wait and see what the line actually looks like. I mean, Steve Madden IS capable of producing a high quality shoe though I doubt the quality merits the price. That said, when I saw her wearing those shoes I really liked them so....

They are a little Topshop-y. I love the last shoes at the PS show, though.

hhm... well i was looking forward for something more interesting...

i guess i'll need to see the whole collection before i judge it..

so far based on the first picture and the price point and the whole steve madden thing---a huge disappointment. I like MK's shoes at the PS show but if I had $500 to spend on a pair of shoes wouldn't I go and get some loubs on sale? Sorry girls but for your shoes I wouldn't spend more than $100.

Love thoses gladiator sandals...but $300 for shoes produced the Steve Madden is a bit steep for my taste. I saw a cheaper version at H&M this week.

I'm a bit disappointed, but I love the olivia d'orsay pump (2nd from the bottom).
I thought they would be cheaper...I wouldn't pay that much for a steve madden shoe. I'll wait for a sale lol :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->