Elle China December 2023 : Kate Moss & Charlotte Tilbury by Matt Easton

Kate Moss looks really good in these photographs. It is the best she has looked in a few years now.

Being next to a plastic surgery disaster helps, I'm sure.
Moss' facial expression looks normal again. She has been looking like she just wasn't feeling it the last few years. I thought that she was just aging in a bad way.

The most positive thing I can say is that the visuals of this cover story are in harmony with the typical Tilbury look, as befits an advertorial for the Chinese market.

I half-expect the issue to shout DAHHHLING at you, when you open the pages.

I'm sure the post-processing on this shoot was immense, but Kate looks stunning.

Reactions: KoV

夏洛特·蒂铂丽魔法美妆世界
Photography:
Matt Easton
Styling: Oliver Hu
Hair: Sam McKnight & Luke Pluckrose
Make-up: Kelechi Onuoha & Josh Duncan
Model & MUA: Kate Moss & Charlotte Tilbury

weibo

beautiful!! even if it’s retouched it’s not too plastic.
a slightly lighter (still in pink) background would be even better for me

Linda needs to get in contact with whoever does Kate’s retouching, I think she looks flawless. Charlotte is a caricature at this point. Maybe not a bad marketing strategy.

I agree this is the best Kate Moss has looked in a while. some of the shots are stunning.
someone must’ve stolen M&M’s Kate Moss Filter.

It's been a decade or more, that Kate Moss has been sold as a heavily retouched assemblage of recognisable parts, so I'm not surprised that nobody blinks an eye at seeing her avatar for the nth time.

It's been her new normal for a long while, and for some people, this version is what they remember more than the 90s version. This is their Kate Moss. Their reference point - the baseline - was always the filtered form.

Gorgeous, joyous, festive and feels like a total celebration of fashion and beauty! This does far more for me than what the six covers of British Vogue's December issue were able to deliver. Kate looks terrific, love the styling and Matt Easton's photography here.

Every single solo photograph of Kate Moss is flawless. Thanks a million, as per usual, @Zorka! :heart:

Should have been just Kate. Her and Charlotte together makes it look like a makeup foldout that you get from those ladies at the beauty counter at the mall.

What a shame this is only a supplement. I don't know how it works these days.
She used to be the no.1 supermodel slash fashion icon. Now she has to make room for young Chinese actors who are more popular but less relatable to fashion

Kate's had some of the best surgeries in the last few years. Completely looks snatched and freshened up. Love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->