UK Vogue August 2011 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

Looking at the cover and the previews, it looks like the styling is the star of the issue. I am in the camp that Kate's dopey expression brings the cover down and then there's the mega-watt lip gloss, nevertheless it is a good cover primarily because of the styling and the pose.

I like this - it's subtle, I love the sleepy look, it doesn't look dead at all, it's akin to Barbara La Marr, this pose is.
Yes! she looks a lot like Barbara (the sleepy eyes and the pose)..simply gorgeous :crush:

Very nice cover, love the red lips

Most of the shots from Kate's editorial are so beautiful. Can't wait for better quality.

All is forgotten, regarding the dreadful July cover, with this. I applaud British Vogue for doing something diverse with Kate, I love the use of Miu Miu.

For both the cover and Kate's ed, the styling is so beautiful! The balance is perfect.

lovely cover and Kate's ed..for the first time I really addicted to her editorial

Great cover the best of Vogue UK this year amazing and the ed very epic

I saw this today at work and the cover is breathtakingly beautiful.:heart:
Kate hasn't looked lovelier than in her editorial by Testino and the other eds are great too. Arizona and Suvi are great in their eds. The 'British' feature by Testino is decent and features Jourdan, Amber Anderson, Felicity Jones, Tali Lennox, Edie Campbell and some others I've forgotten.
A better issue than I've seen in a while.

I'm so glad that Kate brought her A-game for the editorial, I was worried after seeing the cover, but the previews of her editorial are just stunning. especially the 4th and 5th shots from the previews

It's a good thing Kate went through with the wedding or they would have had a problem with the text on the cover!

The cover is amazing though!!

Got the issue this morning, have to say it looks like one of the stronger ones. Some nice editorials in it, Suvi's is particularly great. I'm mostly just happy to be looking at AW pieces. I don't know about anyone else, but I was getting fed up to the back teeth of having to look at countless editorials of stripes, and the same pieces being used everywhere.

some more previews: edie campbell, pixie geldof, george barnett, agyness deyn, felicity jones, kaya scodelario:

scanned by me

Kate looks amazing. Love the classy styling and the make-up on her. It's been a long time since I admired her ed.
The previews look promising as well.
Thanks for the scans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->