Elle Fanning

Efanning1_gl_25oct11_PA_bt.jpg

glamour

I love the hair. It's very young and fresh. Very Elle. The dress is, of course, lovely. I will say that I am not surprised by this look. It's something that I would expect from her, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. I think she's figuring out her own sense of style - one outfit at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she just has too much hair for this type of style, but I do love that she did something new with it.

I love the hair! I think its adorable and age appropriate, and it fits the style of the dress (which I also love)

Intimate dinner at the CHANEL Boutique (October 27).

celebrity-gossip

I'm not crazy about that outfit, the fit isn't quite right :huh: But her face looks charming as always.

^I agree not my favorite outfit, trying a little too hard to be sophistacated and dont like the pumps but she is adorable always.

that shirt isn't working with that dress, but other than that she looks cute as a button. :smile:

I feel like that outfit was sent to her. I don't think Elle would make a conscious decision to wear it. What do I know, though? :innocent:

From Karl Lagerfeld's new book (the name is unknown to me at this moment.)

refinery 29 c/o v mag

Love that shot but not feeling the outfit, I don´t see her in high heels. :huh:

I really like the outfit. It´s perfect for her age except for the shoes and the eyeliner.

Elle Fanning by Nicolas Guerin

Vanity Fair Italy N.39 5 Ottobre 2011 ebook30

Elle Fanning leaves the CHANEL Intimate Dinner in Hollywood, Oct 27

eyeprime

Elle Fanning disguised for Halloween in Brentwood 31/10/11

tlfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza