Elle France June 28, 2019 : Bella Hadid by Zoey Grossman

Boring, old-fashioned, very conservative and dull.

I think this may be Zoey Grossman's best work yet.

She has a lovely smile, it's a shame we don't see it more often in her work.

I don't understand the need for two covers, given how strong the first one is. Personally, now I'll not bother ordering this from newsstand.co.uk in case I get sent the second one.

Newsstand seem to have only received the first cover, so you want to quickly place an order... only 5 left. I ordered a copy earlier, because there's no way I could pass this up. Too beautiful a cover, definitely another one of Bella's more finest of moments on the magazine cover front.

I'm glad this issue has a thread of its own, because it stands out as an example of how a magazine can make a really good commercial cover.

Nobody seems interested in doing that these days. Everyone wants to look indie. Every month we have an avalanche of Vogue editions trying to out-do each other with their vapid one-line cover themes - and along comes Elle France with this absolute beauty of a shot, on what amounts to a throwaway weekly magazine.

And now that I have a copy in my hands, it reminds me why I fell in love with print magazines in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->