Elle Italia January 2011 : Coco Rocha by Alexei Hay

ZFashionBlog

Reaction score
Coco Rocha is looking absolutely gorgeous on the Jan cover of Elle Italia.

While the December cover left me a bit dissapointed, this one makes it up completely!

Her editorial is stunning too!

elle-italia.jpg

Model: Coco Rocha
Photo:Alexei Hay
Styling:Alberto Zanoletti

Scan by me - Please give credit if you repost

This issue is a must for the Coco Rocha fans!
It features three stunning editorials of Coco!!!

Crazy Coco, Energy COco and Indie Coco..

I'm gonna prepare me a big mug of tea and enjoy this quite Sunday wih my new Elle ;-)

I love the energy of the cover and coco. She also looks lovely! Unsure about the styling and the text. Too much text perhaps.

I love the energy of the cover and coco. She also looks lovely! Unsure about the styling and the text. Too much text perhaps.

I agree with you about the text.
It's exactly what I was thinking.

But this is always the problem with Elle, the covers are more commercial and less "artistic" than Vogue for example.
They put too much text to sell better the magazine and show all what's inside.

I'd have loved this cover without any text at all!

Here's my photoshop attempt to deleting some of the text ;-)

elle-italia023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kudos to Coco and the stylist, Alberto Zanoletti for bringing their A Game! :mohawk: Coco's pose (you can't deny that the woman is one of the best posers out there) and the mixing of designers, especially the Givenchy hair and Prada shoes are fantabulous! I'll also throw in photographer Alexei Hay, if only for getting a shot where Coco's mouth is only partially opened, keeping my fingers crossed that there will be more. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
i still can't help but imagine toothpaste whenever i see those Prada shoes, but i do like the haphazard styling. as for the text,
if blurbs could signify excitement then this issue is bordering on hysterics. however everything is forgiven with Coco's pose.
no one does it like her.

I like the colours, but it's too much combined with the layout.

Great cover for January!! Love the color and energy and of course, Coco!!

Coco shows once again why she is the best poser! Sooo cool and the cover is crazy fun

Oooh, I think this could be the first issueof Elle Italia for me and I am not even a Coco fan.

First scans of my favourite Coco Rocha editorial!
These are from "Energy Coco" the most colorful and flashy of the three editorials.

Loving her in the Balenciaga and Dolce & Gabbana outfits!

elle011.jpg

elle04.jpg

elle10.jpg

Will replace some bad scans tomorrow and add the missing pieces of the two pages spreads.

Photo:Alexei Hay
Styling:Alberto Zanoletti

Scans by me

Wow, I don't like the cover at all :ninja: She does look cute in the first picture posted "Energy Coco"

Coo just knocks it out off the park once again! But the cover is too much for me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->