Vogue España January 2009 : Coco Rocha by Arthur Elgort

When a model has reached the end of her career, appears on the cover of Vogue Spain... how sad!

Huh? Then why am I still seeing Kate Moss around? Somebody tell that lady her career is over :judge:. And inform YSL that it has the wrong model in its Spring cosmetics campaign.

Coco looks very beautiful on the cover. Wish I could get a copy soon! :smile:

I always say this, but I wish I holidayed in Spain each month to get their issues :innocent: :lol:

When a model has reached the end of her career, appears on the cover of Vogue Spain... how sad!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are funny.

So yeah, that must be the reason why Gisele or Angela Lindvall have been on the cover the past months, they are sooooo over that G is getting Dior and Angie Jimmy Choo, Tiffany and Stella McCartney. :innocent:

Vogue Spain never features whoever is the new it girl who's just arrived from Russia, but that's because they use WOMEN, not teenagers disguised with their mothers clothes, and I love the magazine for that.

Wonderful cover, Coco looks great, thanks for posting <3

I've got my copy now and I would gladly scan but I underwent surgery earlier this week and it's difficult for me. Anyway, nothing really noticeable in this issue, except for Coco's ed, which is very nice. She looks refreshing in each and every picture.

Vogue Spain never features whoever is the new it girl who's just arrived from Russia, but that's because they use WOMEN, not teenagers disguised with their mothers clothes, and I love the magazine for that.

Well said and very true about this awesome edition of Vogue.

Vogue Spain January 2009
"Quiero bailar" by Arthut Elgort

scanned by me

Thanks for scanning:flower:....It looks ok.

Must be summer all the year in Spain.

I love the the "Quiero bailar" by Arthut Elgort Ed. All the dresses are GORGEOUS!

Digitals

"Quiero Bailar"
Photographer Arthur Elgort
Model: Coco Rocha

community.livejournal.com/noirfacade via burbuja8910

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back