Vogue España January 2009 : Coco Rocha by Arthur Elgort

Beautiful cover (minus the text), I love summery vibe for January issue.

I like it a lot, not only because it's Coco. Like someone said, it's the very cover Vogue US could have if it would use models instead of celebrities. It's easy, it's fashion (what a great dress this is!), it's accessible, it's friendly. But it's not some Angelina or Jennifer with that soft, empty smile, arms dangling down, it's a girl whose job it is to sell you magazines and clothes and that knows a good pose.

^well said. I love the cover, Coco looks really good. Yes, it looks like US Vogue but at least it's not boring.

nice cover but with some text overload!
but seriously that "sirenas" editorial is really awful it was also on Vogue Latinoamerica but in december :yuk:

it looks like an american vogue cover.
i mean it's 1000 times better than the boring anne hathaway cover in american vogue.

She's wearing Emanuel Ungaro Fall 08

00180m.jpg

I don't like at all their list about most well dressed women: Letizia, Kate, Paz, Erin, Iman, Rania, Bruni, Keira, Paltrow... Besides, I think they made a mistake, I think Paz Vega is wearing an horrible Laguna dress. And Claudia Schiffer doesn't need to wear well, she's always fantastic.

When a model has reached the end of her career, appears on the cover of Vogue Spain... how sad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->