Elle Italy August 2009: Cecile, Jessica, Vika, Juju, Yulia, Kate, Carol by Alexei Hay

Diciassette (17)

Rabbit' s friend
Reaction score
Cover: Cecile, Jessica B., Vika, Juju, Yulia, Kate Bock, Caroline Kallback by Alexey Hay

Scanned by me

Cecile :woot:

I love the cover. Thanks for posting.

I'm reminded of Benetton campaigns here. I don't like that they JuJu's face is going off the bottom of the cover.
Thanks Diciassette!

It's a fold out cover :woot: I'm happy that they did this cover with those 6 lovely young bunnies :bunny:, that I honestly only know Vika from all them. Love the cover. :heart:

Thanks Diciassette, can't wait for the scans :heart:

Review:

NUOVE ISPIRAZIONI 14 b/w/c pics of Ida, Cecilia, Zuzanna, Flo, Rudi, Sashablu, Sharan, Lovani, Juliana, Isabella, Jacqueline - By Michael Sanders

NUOVI MIX 14 b/w pics of carolin, Anna, Daria, Juju, Julia, Jessica, Kate, Dasha, Kelly, Irina, Jessica, Shu, Cecile, Lindsay - By Alexei Hai

NUOVI BASIC
14 coloured pics of Hanna, Maxine, Nandy, Ekaterina, Shelby - By John Scarisbrick
via fashion iconography

^ Totally agreed - very nice to see a cover with such a variety of young/ (more or less) "new" models. Looking fresh, colourful and summery :smile: Really like it!
I'm excited about the contents though, because by only a forename it's pretty hard to tell who the models actually are :P

Thanks anyway for the review Filipe, and for the cover-scan Diciasette!
like it!

For anyone who is interested. Cecile is the girl in the bottom left corner. Her full name is Cecile Sinclair and she won Hollands Next Top Model a year and half ago :flower:

ELLE Italy is by far the best ELLE edition !
Can't wait for the contents, Thanks for posting :flower:

Nuove Ispirazioni
Models: Ida, Cecilia, Zuzanna, Flo, Rudi, Sacha Blue, Lovani, Juliana, Isabelle, Jaquelyne, Juliana.
Photo: Michael Sanders

Scanned by me.

I dont get the cover... but its gorgeous though!

Magnifique !!! I'm ecstatic right now :buzz:

Need to check that Juliana :heart: :woot:

wooow, this cover is so original!
i love the idea!!

Nuove Ispirazioni
Models: Ida, Cecilia, Zuzanna, Flo, Rudi, Sacha Blue, Lovani, Juliana, Isabelle, Jaquelyne, Juliana.
Photo: Michael Sanders
**Please do not quote images**
Scanned by me.
one more model: Sharan@IMG.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol why is everyone listed as 18 or older, some kind of legal issue? i believe Isabelle and Juliana are HS sophomores, so unless they were left back thrice... anyway, nice idea for a "new season" issue (though the cover tagline's a bit much)

Nuovi Mix
Models: Anna, Cecile, Lindsey, Jessica, Shu Pei, Dasha, Caroline, Daria, Irina, Kate, Kelly, Jessica, Julia, Juju.
Photo: Alexei Hay

Scanned by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->