Elle UK April 2009 : Jennifer Aniston by Carter Smith

nice colours on the cover though i hate how they always style her in this all American style in all her covers and eds.

Who keeps putting Jen Aniston on magazine covers!? There's nothing special about her look or her talent (as an actress or model). She makes Mischa Barton look like a couture model and that's saying alot. :/

I actually quite like the cover and editorial

Bits of the interview:

'I still want to be a Bond girl,' says Jennifer Aniston... who's just turned 40

She told Elle magazine: 'I get offered funny, quirky, pretty roles. I'd love to do an action movie. James Bond. Glamour. Daniel Craig. S**t-loads of fun.'

She said: 'I'm at ease - and not just with my age. Really, I'm at peace. I've never felt this good about myself before. I think that shines through.'

She said: 'I am a realist. I know if I eat nothing but burgers, I'm not going to be hired for parts I normally would.
'I'd become a character actress. That might be fine one day but not right now.'
Jennifer refused to be drawn on her high-profile split from husband Brad Pitt, who now has six children with actress Angelina Jolie.

'I don't owe anybody my side of the story,' she said.

'There are no sides! There is no bad guy and there is no good guy.

'There are no villains and there is no heroine in this story.'
Jennifer is in the throes of promoting her new film Marley & Me, an adaptation of the John Grogan book of the same name which co-stars Owen Wilson.

Speaking about the film, which premieres in London tonight, she said: 'What's great about this movie is that it's a true story.

'It's not pretty. It's about the reality of a marriage.'

article-1158475-03B7C908000005DC-954_468x640.jpg

source|dailymail

I liked it at first sight, but then humm no. I hated the Nina Ricci shots.
I'm actually interested in Cicely Telman's feature.

I think she looks beautiful, but I wish they'd styled Jen a little differently. I really had high hopes for this when I heard she was on Elle UK given how great its been recently.

What's in the Awards special? Is there an interview with Alexa Chung?

There's a nice photo of Alexa taken at the awards, and a brief piece where they asked her questions, but that's all she appears in it Diamond.

photoshoot in HQ via thebeergoggler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4942

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->