US Elle October 2008 : Jennifer Lopez by Carter Smith

JLO's cover is ok (it looks like a Bazaar cover). But I get tired to see white backgrounds. Come on Elle US... put some nature in backgrounds.

LOVE that photo with Kors. The glasses really suit her actually...

When i saw this at Just Jared, i couldn't help to think that she looks amazing in those MK pictures! even thought theres a lot of Photoshop on those pictures

yeah..the cover is pretty boring & i hate j. lo, but i can't wait to see the edit. photos!

WORK! Look like they just put a stand up of Karl! haha

I like how Jennifer have some fun in that ed.. you know.. why so serious. She is very playful.

wow, remember a couple of years ago when she was really really famous...?

Her career has really gone into the crapper hasn't it? She really over branded herself. It's hard to think of her as an actress nowadays. But like J. Simpson, I guess she still sells covers. P.S. she's no chanel girl, Dolce however fits her like a glove.

^ well she hasn't filmed a movie since 2005, she's not out there all the time and i think it's a good thing she has a personal life now i guess. And she's gonna be back to work at the end of the year so don't bury quit yet.

I just love that shot of Jennifer with Diane! The colors, the clothes, and the mood blend so perfectly!

^me too thats my favorite:heart:, I like the whole ed and the cover is really glam too, when i saw it was jennifer on the cover I figured it would be boring but I like this alot:D

oh for God sake... get over it... this ed is like a copy of Linda Evangelista from HArper's Bazaar... especially one with Donatela.... BORING! this is my DIAGNOSIS;-)

I quite like the cover and the shoot.

This is imo the best celeb editorial US ELLE has ever done, the cover is good aswell, to bad about so much text.Jennifer is just one of those divine creatures that are out of this world photogenic, and then when she strikes her diva pose it just works here.Stunning pictures and so much better than the cheap looking one of Biel in Bazaar, well done ELLE.

Beautifully executed cover, but my dislike for Jennifer ruins it for me.

Look like they just put a stand up of Karl! haha
HA-HA! I've mentioned this too! If he couldn't be there for a photoshoot, maybe there was no need to include him at all? Because it looks funny, and really not good... :rolleyes:

On being pregnant and commissioning a book of photos of herself for Marc two weeks before giving birth: "I was like, How am I going to rock this moment of my life?... I felt very womanly. Marc was in a dream. He loved it."

I almost started to imagine this was her talking about Marc Jacobs, and then forgot Skeletor's name is Marc also. :sick:

She's never been appealing to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->