US Elle October 2008 : Jennifer Lopez by Carter Smith

I like this, it strikes me as different compared to usual issues.
When will Elle start using backgrounds?

The cover is too photoshopped, the edit with the designers looks great. Cant wait for more

Jennifer is so wonderfull!

Last edited by a moderator:
hate the cover but the ed is off the chains! she pulls it off perfectly!

hate the cover but the ed is off the chains! she pulls it off perfectly!
i can only agree on that, even tho i was beyond bored by Jenny Ho ages ago, i wonder was there any hesitations by the designers to participate being that jennifer is so 5 years ago

i got my copy in the mail today, and i think elle is doing different covers for subscribers...
it's b/w and jen's wearing the strapless black dress from dolce & gabbana...

lindsay lohan also has an ed, "hot child in the city," shot by stephen shore ...
the interview is only a page...she's on a rooftop in the ed...

"agent provocateur" by dusan relijn, eva mendes in all calvin klein/ck underwear...

elle shops is all about personal style, with pics from daisy lowe, writer jill kargman, jewelry designer sonia boyajian, rory tahari, erin wasson, stylist samira nasr, and lydia fenet...

they also name their personal style awards in a variety of categories...
some of the winners include alice dellal (punk princess), victoria and vanessa traina (haute heiresses), carla bruni (power player), jennifer connelly (femme fatale), and michelle obama (capital lady)...

hey... Hi!
^^
Could you please make a review of eds?

thanksss

^Those are the eds, not a model in sight, although i've had my issue for days now and I totally didn't notice Lindsay Lohan.

yep, no model eds in the issue...
one with j.lo, one with eva mendes, one with lilo, and one accessories ed (bags/shoes lying in the sand)...
the issue is 474 pages...

yep, no model eds in the issue...
one with j.lo, one with eva mendes, one with lilo, and one accessories ed (bags/shoes lying in the sand)...
the issue is 474 pages...

Thanks Kimair.
Well, I'm a subscriper too, but how I live in Brazil the mag aways came here in the first day of the month, maybe in 1st Oct I'll have my issue in hands... :(

And the articles? (i love the articles...) something interesting?

The cover is very word heavy which takes away from the photo but I do think it is a nice shot. The ed is awesome!

WOW so only Hollywood actresses are in the eds?Thats it? :huh: Where is the real fashion then?

Goood editorial i lovee

i love this cover !

a1011bw2.gif

ebay.com

Edited: Please see the pinned rules in this forum regarding scanning requests.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not J.Lo fan but I like the cover(newstand) It's outstanding and look attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->