Elle UK August 2007 : Mischa Barton by James White

moussemaker

Reaction score
source and scans of her editorial: http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/5361/mischa-barton-does-british-elle/
mischaqf5.jpg

Yes! Just one minute before I leave the room, the news is up. Now I can go home contented, and buy this tomorrow morning.

Giant nu-rave snails are consuming her arms!

^:rofl:

I like the green and blue lettering together. Not sure about Mischa's hair there.

The two bracelets are really distracting... I'm just staring. :lol:

tigerrouge said:
Giant nu-rave snails are consuming her arms!

That's not an exaggeration, either. What was someone thinking when they adorned her with those things?

Mischa Barton is one of those girls whose unique beauty can be caught on film but never on camera. Thus, I never like her photoshoots

I agree. The bracelets on the cover are definitely distracting:blink:

I like the cover,but her face is a tad strange.I also think those bracelets look great on the cover. :lol:

I love Mischa so maybe Im a bit biased but I love the cover:heart:and absolutely love the inside pictures, I think the styling is just amazing:D and she looks great in bright colors, I think its my favorite editorial work shes done, thanks for the scans!:flower:

I love Mischa, but I don't like the cover at all. The rest of it is ok.

This chick is as plain and as boring as white bread. Is she promoting something?
A movie, herself...?

Oh...she is so beautiful...and I find her very very photogenic. She can give up her acting career, which she just seems to do weird things with anyway, and just be a model.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->