Eluxury

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
I was just browsing around eluxury when I saw they had the multicolor pouchette (to date, I haven't seen any multi color or murakami online there, just the simple stuff) as well as the le fabuleux
p10505897_ph_althero_White.jpg

glad to see their getting a more varied louis vuitton stock online.

Talking about eluxury - they really need to ship overseas! :(

yeah it seems eluxury has all the new stuffs now.. several multicoloure
even the girly bags from Dior as well!
I know they don't ship to overseas but even californians getting it, still need to pay for tax~!

Originally posted by Polkadot@Mar 5th, 2004 - 6:51 pm
I so agree! I once contacted a staff member there and she told me it had something to do with "logistical and legal reasons", really a pitty!

Originally posted by Polkadot@Mar 5th, 2004 - 6:51 pm
I asked them 4 years ago whether they shipped outside the US, they told me at that time they had no plans, but would be looking into doing so in the future, wonder when that would be then eh :innocent:

Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl+Mar 8th, 2004 - 12:41 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OriginalGucciGirl @ Mar 8th, 2004 - 12:41 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Polkadot@Mar 5th, 2004 - 6:51 pm
I asked them 4 years ago whether they shipped outside the US, they told me at that time they had no plans, but would be looking into doing so in the future, wonder when that would be then eh :innocent: [/b][/quote]
yeah.. i wonder too
:(:(

Vuitton probably have really weird intercontinental copyright laws - like Levis do...

Maybe I should start a business eh... purchase items through eluxury..and mail it to people not in the US who want to order through eluxury...
I wonder what I should charge lol jk hahaah

Eluxury has added Paul Smith for men and women to their lineup. Interesting choice.

thanks for the update faust. I just saw that I started this thread ages ago :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->