Elyse Taylor

At Lanvin, she looks soooo cute with hye park there
00620f.jpg
00240f.jpg

00170f.jpg
00450f.jpg

ehh..she is beautiful with a great nose but her looks are sooo regular, they are soo "i was the most popular girl in highschool and homecoming queen of the world" and that makes me dislike her. especially in this last picture!!! AHH!

sssanguine said:
ehh..she is beautiful with a great nose but her looks are sooo regular, they are soo "i was the most popular girl in highschool and homecoming queen of the world" and that makes me dislike her. especially in this last picture!!! AHH!

i see what you mean...she really reminds of an old movie star

20.jpg

i just heard that elyse has been chosen for chanel cosmetics

yestal said:
oh she's a stunner! apparently there was some controversy surrounding her personal life and past but i can't remember exactly what happened...most recently ( i think) she walked for Lanvin fw 05 in Paris. She's 19, from Sydney, has appeared in shows for Imitation of Christ and Jennifer Lopez, and has been photographed for Italian Vogue.

Ive always wondered about that too, i remmeber there being another thread with her inside, and some members made some sorta comments about her being sl*tty etc etc..but they never real gave anything away to know exactly what they were talking about.

manette said:
i just heard that elyse has been chosen for chanel cosmetics
Sydney girl to follow in Nic's steps
By Jennifer Melocco
June 06, 2005
elyse7ol.jpg

A TEENAGE star of Australian Fashion Week has landed a job with Chanel cosmetics - one of the most sought-after modelling gigs.

Moore Park model Elyse Taylor, who shone in five shows during Fashion Week, has just been signed by the French fashion giant.

The 19-year-old's career has taken off since she modelled for designers including Tsubi, Bettina Liano and Scanlan and Theodore.

"Since Fashion Week, I've been working non-stop and flying this and that way," New York-based Taylor said.

Her latest gig for Chanel, which was shot at a luxurious villa in the south of France, is part of her journey from dag to diva.

Taylor began modelling only a year ago after visiting Sydney's Chic Model Management with a friend.

She is the latest Australian woman to capture the house of Chanel.

Her advertising campaign for cosmetics, to be released later this year, comes after Nicole Kidman appeared in one of the most lavish commercials for the French fashion house and was directed by Baz Lurhmann. *info: News.com.au

she deserves it! go aussie girls :flower:

^ thanks gazillion!
even though i don't particularly like elyse it's great to see another aussie doing it for chanel

i think she is beautiful...and gazillion thanks for scanning that..i loved that picture of her..and i WANT THAT DRESS!!!!!

In some pictures she looks a bit manly:wacko: but otherwise i really like her.
I forgot to post her when i was posting all the MAFW s/s pictures sorry:blush:

yourbestfriend said:
Ive always wondered about that too, i remmeber there being another thread with her inside, and some members made some sorta comments about her being sl*tty etc etc..but they never real gave anything away to know exactly what they were talking about.

I think there was some contriversy with her dating an older man in the business, maybe an agent, I don't remember exactly who it was.

A la mode said:
I think there was some contriversy with her dating an older man in the business, maybe an agent, I don't remember exactly who it was.

I remember the name Stephen Lee popping up.

there was an article in ellegirl a while back featuring her as a new model trying to make it in new york. she wasnt well known yet

she doesn't look like she was popoular in highschool to me:unsure:

acester said:
she doesn't look like she was popoular in highschool to me:unsure:

the famous ppl never are popular in high school!

:woot: omg what gr8 pixx - thanks lea! :flower:

Elyse is a real QT!!! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->