Embryolisse Moisturizer

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by oporcupineee, Jun 20, 2009.

1. oporcupineee

oporcupineee New Member

I really want to try the Embryolisse 24hr miracle cream moisturizer but the only thing that is stopping me is my concern that it MIGHT clog my pores and cause break outs. I'm very acne prone with sensitive skin so I need reassurance from people with acne prone skin who have tried this moisturizer and loved it!

thanks.

[​IMG]

source: emmettcooperhaircare.com

#1 oporcupineee, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by moderator : Jul 11, 2009
  2. classicalbang

classicalbang shake off your flesh

I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, and this is my ultimate moisturizer. It has never clogged my pores or caused breakouts. Get it!

3. The_Ida

The_Ida In Bloom

I just received it today, I'll let you all know if I suddenly get all clogged up :D

4. DominiqueQ

DominiqueQ New Member

And....i want to try it to. Do you know a website where i can buy it a bit cheaper then ebay?

5. The_Ida

The_Ida In Bloom

pharmadiscount.com - french site, use google translate if you're not too fond of french :D Really fast shipping, btw

6. DominiqueQ

DominiqueQ New Member

how mutch did you paid for it? i see on ebay very high prices like 25 dollar excl. shipping. A month ago i whas in France, so stupid of me not to buy it then ( but i didnt know then)

7. The_Ida

The_Ida In Bloom

€11 :flower: That is roughly $15

8. DominiqueQ

DominiqueQ New Member

And i also have acne risky skin, but i heard so good things about it. The ida do you have the 24 hour or another one? i want the super soft skin version. Thanks for the google transelate tip, it's also very funny to use.

9. The_Ida

The_Ida In Bloom

pharmadiscount.com doesn't have anything from Embryolisse that's called 24 hour anything...so no. I have the one in the first post, and I can assure you that you will have soft skin :D

10. DominiqueQ

DominiqueQ New Member

The Ida, thank you i will take the one that's in the opening post. But they charge 13 euro shipping, wooww i live in Holland, did you also pay 13 euro?...that mutch! soft skin..Yeehhh :-)

11. The_Ida

The_Ida In Bloom

Yes I did, but I also bought some other stuff :wink: Nuxe is very cheap too :shifty:

12. michyed

michyed THE STRANGER

I can't wait till my Embryolisse moisturizer arrives! :D

13. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl New Member

I've tried Embyolisse last winter, and I have to say that it is very good - didn't break me out or irritate ever - but I have to say that somehow the fact that mineral oil and parabens are among the ingredients just doesn't sit well with me, I guess its just a mental thing, so I got the Cattier baby moisturizer instead. I have yet to try it out. Its a little cheaper

14. CarolineRose

CarolineRose New Member

^I was looking forward to trying it too until I read the ingredients, and mineral oil is among the top five ingredients :/
    I just didn't want to take that risk, especially since it's more expensive here. Maybe I'll try a small bottle from a pharmacy next year when I go to Europe.

15. The_Ida

The_Ida In Bloom

I've had no problems with it. I've been using it for a year now, and mineral oil definitely has not ruined my life. I use a cleansing oil based on mineral oil. It really makes no difference. Nobody has ever proven that mineral oil is bad for your skin.

It's so good that people think I'm 4 years younger than I actually am :lol: I noticed a huge change since I started using it. I'm terribly addicted to it, I always buy at least two tubes whenever it's available to me :lol:

#15 The_Ida, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by moderator : Oct 11, 2010
  16. The_Ida

The_Ida In Bloom

I guess I actually never reviewed it? :lol: I thought I had :D

Anyway...my skin feels awesome when I put this on in the morning. It leaves my face glowing! I never wear foundation any more, I just don't feel like I need it. This sounds odd, but it makes your skin look really nice, and it photographs really well. I know it sounds strange :D

It has never ever broken me out or clogged my pores (they do that on their own :doh:). It does take away some of the redness I have around my nose, but I still have a lot of broken veins which it of course won't fix.

17. CarolineRose

CarolineRose New Member

Ida, you have dry skin though, right? only my cheeks are dry, and mineral oils tend to clog my t-zone. I might try the Lait creme rather than the Concentrate.

18. The_Ida

The_Ida In Bloom

I have blackheads on my nose, no change at all. Mineral oil makes no difference, they clog even if I wear nothing at all.

I don't believe in all the crap people say about mineral oil. I think some companies, ahem, have an interest in promoting themselves on the expense of others :innocent: The same with parabenes. If you think they're bad, then stop eating strawberries and carrots. They contain many more parabenes than you'll ever absorb from whatever creme you're using.

The good thing about the lait-creme concentre is that there are no plant extracts except for aloe vera, so you don't risk any allergies by slapping it on.

19. shoegal87

shoegal87 New Member

I was thinking about buying something from Embryolisse..maybe an eye cream? I want to try out the brand, I'm already using Natura Bisse products and I love them...any suggestions?

20. CarolineRose

CarolineRose New Member

Just gave in and bought some on Amazon :smile: I'll review it when I've worn it for a while.