Kanebo moisturizer

Reaction score
Hey,

I went to the shop recently to buy a new moisturizer. I tried a whole bunch of them over the years, but nothin really seemed to work for me. Some made my skin feel tight, others made me break out, i have a zit-problem since i was 13 and ten years later,it's better, but not over...
Well, the sales lady told me i shoud buy Kanebo moisturizer, that it is the best she knew. Well, i have no problem trying out new things, but it is rather expensive.
Do you now if it is a good one? Anyone tried it??

Thanks,
Kaat

Which moisturiser are you thinking about buying ?

From Makeupalley :

Producthttp://www.makeupalley.com/product/...d=235/title=/searchWhere=0/fa=/sort=Name.ASC/http://www.makeupalley.com/product/...d=235/title=/searchWhere=0/fa=/sort=Name.ASC/......................Average Ratinghttp://www.makeupalley.com/product/...5/title=/searchWhere=0/fa=/sort=Average.DESC/.....# of reviewshttp://www.makeupalley.com/product/...5/title=/searchWhere=0/fa=/sort=HowMany.DESC/....Would buy againhttp://www.makeupalley.com/product/.../title=/searchWhere=0/fa=/sort=BuyAgain.DESC/
b6f8a5.gif

Sensai Emulsion II..................4.5.....................11..................81%
b6f8a5.gif

Freshel White C Whitening Milk.4.5.....................10..................80%
b6f8a5.gif

Sensai cellular performance cream..3.6.................5..................60%
b6f8a5.gif
Inner Balance - Immediate Moisture Power4.0........4..................75%
b6f8a5.gif

FIE Moisture Gel........................3.5...................2..................50%
b6f8a5.gif

Whitening Milky Conditioner.........4.5...................2..................50%
b6f8a5.gif

Freshel White C Whitening Cream..5.0..................1.................100%

Last edited by a moderator:
The reviews from MUA :

Product Reviews - Moisturizers - Kanebo - Inner Balance - Immediate Moisture Power
Overall rating 4.0
Number of reviews 4
75% would buy this product again.

Review 1 : 10/4/2004 10:43:00 AM
Very moisturizing and rich super-moisturizer, gel-creme texture! I even feel that it might be too rich for every night use (and I'm 44). I don't like the smell and that's the reason why I'm not going to purchase it (got a sample). But I highly recommend this cream to all of you with very dehydrated skin. IMO this cream is better than Kanebo Sensai CP Cream.

Review 2 : 8/13/2004 10:18:00 AM
IB Enhancing Emulsion III. I use this at nights. It hydrates my skin beautifully. I guess with the compliment of the Red Range in the daytime and this IB at nights, some laugh lines around the mouth have already plumped up. They're less defined now. I don't look so much like Fred Flinstone! :-P But whatever the case, I suggest that it be used if you have dry skin and not in the daytime for me. When I apply at nights, I make sure I'm gonna stay in the aircon or it can get too rich in the humidity in these parts. BUT it's super when I'm elsewhere in autumn or winter. My skin looks subtly dew-kissed! They do sell the lighter IB range of moisturisers too. OH btw, I don't like the bottle...glass bottle. But I like the soothing fragrance. So pluses here, minus there, more pluses, I'll buy again for sure.

Review 3 : 11/18/2003 12:51:00 AM
This is one of the few Kanebo products I wasn't overly impressed with. Found it to be a little too rich for my dry dehydrated skin, and a little too pricey considering the benefits are temporary and subtle. For this kind of product I stick to my tried and true Clarins Flash Balm.

Review 4 : 4/14/2003 10:41:00 AM
For all skin types - day and night cream.
Gives me that little extra moisture when I've been locked up in the office or on a plane too long.

:flower:

hey, everyone,
If you have a combination skin like i do,
DON'T
buy the IB I Kanabo moisturizer. It's one of the worst products I ever used. It dries my skin out on the cheeks and my chin, i never had this before. i started to break out again, (didn't happen in ages) My pores got wider almost overnight and the package is terrible. The stuf doesn't some out properly,
I lost 50 € on this. And feel ripped off.
so beware....

Kaat

i've used Blanchir line before
and i see a good effect of whitening and moisturing

Does anyone know where you can buy these products in Australia? that would be really appreciated as I really want to try the Kanebo range but can't seem to find them!!
Thanks !!

I'm using the Sensai Silk Emulsion (Light) and I'm completely in love with it. My skin looks radiant. I'm thinking about buying more products of this brand.

What is their Silk Peeling Powder like? If it's anything like Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant I'm not interested.

bumping this back...I am interested in their toners, Cellular Performance and the Quick Radiance, and of course the Sensai Premier line, but who has spent $650 on a cream here? Doubtfully.
PG_16201.6022_TH.jpg
PG_16201.5979_TH.jpg
PG_16201.5987_TH.jpg

barneys

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"