Emilio Pucci S/S 10 Milan

i think that in this collection that are some really outstanding and beautiful look, other are completely wrong (that "thing" on abbey..wtf??) but i really miss the colour and the energy of matthew williamson, which i think were closer to the original Pucci.

I wasn't so sure for this collection, but now, I like it. Natasha's and Mariacarla's strong walk makes the clothes even more stunning!

like a few have been saying, some pieces are very very nice.
but then two things ruin it:
other than the fact there are prints present, there is nothing pucci about this.
and also, the overt sexuality of it really turns me off.
i like the separates though. and most pieces where the models are covered like normal people.
but i couldnt consider this a favorite collection. or anything close.

i loooooooooooooooove the blue long dress!! ♥♥♥ wow!
but im not sure about the rest.

I think this new direction Pucci has taken will be a hit with that young hollywood starlets, which I'm getting from this collection. Something fun a Rihanna or a Beyonce would wear to an award show like the MTV Music Awards.

I think the collection is decent. With some tweaking, I think it will be fine.

It'll never be the same without Williamson. I don't like this. Everything is so average. eww

this is unacceptable.. nothing Pucci at all, cant imagine how it's gonna look like when they're in store..it's not Pucci any more, can pic like 15 outfits-lookalike from this collection.

some dresses are just amezing!! I love the white dress Natasha wore :heart:
and the hair and make-up was also nice

of course some pieces are "sl*tty" but all in all it was a nice collection

personally, i love this stuff. i mean, what do people honestly think gets worn to overpriced luxury resorts around the world? experimental belgian cutouts?

this fits the bill for emilio pucci but if he's going to put forward his vision of the house, he'll have to leave out those lazy bits that look so-very-out-of-place in a collection like this. also, it's so clear that he's trying to do the eighties girl better than balmain and right now, it looks like he's succeeding. if he can create that spirit at half -- or even a quarter sometimes -- of the price, he'll turn this house around and make his betters at lvmh very happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->