Emilio Pucci S/S 10 Milan

SEXY!FIERCE AND FRESH!
I already love it and just 3 pictures came out lol
I love the way the dresses remind so much of older Cavalli collections,that's what Roberto should have done for his main line :judge:
I like the direction Dundas is taking,he's focusing on a younger and cooler clientele with more interesting designs instead of giving us the same printed elegant dresses

I agree with Mutterlein. I really don't mind him going the flashy, trashy, glam route with Pucci. But I feel like when a designer does that kind of thing, they're sort of balancing on a knife's edge with it. One wrong move and it goes from trashy and fun to truly vulgar and tasteless. This seems to be a case of the that happening.

Full Collection.

RWZnC.jpg
7hVdd.jpg

QKBFW.jpg
V4yG7.jpg

ep1FM.jpg
WYRzT.jpg

catwalking.com

a mix between gucci,cavalli and versace...i quite like it and those yellow gowns :heart: gorgeous!

Last edited by a moderator:
second season on a row that it doesn't even look like a Pucci collecion,
what is that ?

Balmain crossed with Cavalli ? ugh!

Maybe Roberto Cavalli should retire so Dundas can take his spot because that is exactly where he belongs. And I mean that in the best way possible.

WTF?! :shock:
Eventhough some pieces are nice I´m very disappointed. I used to love Pucci, now I just don´t care.

Very sexy and beautiful, but doesn't looks like Pucci.
It's more to Versace mixed with Balmain.

I really don't mind him going the flashy, trashy, glam route with Pucci. But I feel like when a designer does that kind of thing, they're sort of balancing on a knife's edge with it. One wrong move and it goes from trashy and fun to truly vulgar and tasteless. This seems to be a case of the that happening.

Yes, ITA - very apt way of putting it.

I actually like some of it (i.e. the stuff that's still balancing on that knife edge, as opposed to the shredded remains!), but it's definitely far more old Cavalli than Pucci.

I want Matthew back! His collection was so much better than this... whatever it is. :'(

What ugly prints he used in this... I wonder if they are archived prints, although none of them really seem very Pucci to me. a horrendous color palate as well. totally skanky cuts in general, but I think this collection might be a hit with a few Hollywood starlets

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->