008m.jpg

009m.jpg
010m.jpg

011m.jpg
012m.jpg

013m.jpg
014m.jpg

style

Don't blame me for saying that, but somehow I'm feeling Givenchy vibes.

The safari stuff has been done and this collection looks like it could have been done by anyone from Gucci to Burberry to Donna Karan to Michael Kors, but I still like it.

i dont like it, doesnt look like pucci at all... and i thought about givenchy too a bit

Givenchy done in a Baby Phat / House of Dereon kind of way , in other words TERRIBLE

and as i lost hope for Resort 2013 already, in swoops Pucci to surprise me. really surprise me.

THIS is essentially what a Resort/Cruise collection is supposed to be like. easy, breezy with just enough brand identity.

the fit is mostly right, the colors are thirst quenching after winter, there's enough options for day to night. if i were a stylist, i would stock my client's closet with basically all those pieces cause this constitutes a full fledged wardrobe for early spring.

with Karl going nuts at Chanel people tend to forget what the mid-seasons are there for. stuff that sells sells sells and is super wearable.

i love the burgundy pieces, that croc embossed olive suede, and those two sharp, mango/saffron colored pieces. that trench would be so fantastic in the middle of January, you have no idea.

and as i lost hope for Resort 2013 already, in swoops Pucci to surprise me. really surprise me.

THIS is essentially what a Resort/Cruise collection is supposed to be like. easy, breezy with just enough brand identity.

the fit is mostly right, the colors are thirst quenching after winter, there's enough options for day to night. if i were a stylist, i would stock my client's closet with basically all those pieces cause this constitutes a full fledged wardrobe for early spring.

with Karl going nuts at Chanel people tend to forget what the mid-seasons are there for. stuff that sells sells sells and is super wearable.

i love the burgundy pieces, that croc embossed olive suede, and those two sharp, mango/saffron colored pieces. that trench would be so fantastic in the middle of January, you have no idea.
Fabulous comment, I couldn't agree more.

The Catwalk Show

Least the styling here is less debatable even though the collection is rather lukewarm

WWD

Attachments

• emilio-pucci07.JPG
    emilio-pucci07.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 1
  • emilio-pucci10.JPG
    emilio-pucci10.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 2
  • emilio-pucci14.JPG
    emilio-pucci14.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 3
  • emilio-pucci15.JPG
    emilio-pucci15.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 4
  • emilio-pucci16.JPG
    emilio-pucci16.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 1
  • emilio-pucci17.JPG
    emilio-pucci17.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 1
  • emilio-pucci18.JPG
    emilio-pucci18.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 3
  • emilio-pucci20.JPG
    emilio-pucci20.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 2
  • emilio-pucci23.JPG
    emilio-pucci23.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 4
  • emilio-pucci24.JPG
    emilio-pucci24.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 5
Too many looks not enough good ones. Quality over quantity Peter :innocent:

Please Peter, stick to the decade you work best with, this is Urban gone wrong. Would have mistaken this for a Kimora Lee Simmons collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->