Emilio Pucci S/S 10 Milan

Matthew Williamson's Pucci was hideous. Yes, he did prints but you couldn't wear those in public! I like what Mr. Dundas is doing. Obviously, he still has to do more. His collections right now are mixes of other designers. This is definitely an improvement from last season. He used more color and prints. Last season was just a copy of Balmain (even though the outfits were cute ^_^). This season is somewhat more unique.

And yes, that dress on Abby is just dreadful. WTF.

I really liked Matthew Williamson's Pucci - I thought he was a great fit for the brand (although, I get the feeling he was relieved to leave!).

I quite like the collection. Least fave - short blue dress with the gold strip off the right shoulder veering off the left. It doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the collection. Personal would wear fave is the short white dress with tassels (sorry, blush). None of it really gets me in the heart as a designer collection could and should though.

William Pucci - Yucks

Matthew Williamson's Pucci was hideous. Yes, he did prints but you couldn't wear those in public! I like what Mr. Dundas is doing. Obviously, he still has to do more. His collections right now are mixes of other designers. This is definitely an improvement from last season. He used more color and prints. Last season was just a copy of Balmain (even though the outfits were cute ^_^). This season is somewhat more unique.

And yes, that dress on Abby is just dreadful. WTF.

I agree that Matthew's Pucci prints were hideous. I think though Dundas has taken a brave step towards creating a new spirit for Pucci even if its steal and borrowed. Its a good attempt though some styles were a little too tramp like

Yeah, te dresses are very cute, but is not Pucci, is Cavalli, is Balmain, si Gucci, ....

:rofl: I love how this collection has everyone worked up, it's hilarious.

Personally, I love where Dundas is taking Pucci. This new more exotic direction is so much more exciting with so much more possibilities.

I was never fond of ANY of Williamson's collection for Pucci (except for SS07 which was quite beautiful).

It's Cavalli/Versace/Balmain/Gucci/Ungaro/Missoni.

I see a lot of Cavalli and Ungaro. Don´t see any Versace in it. But i think he did nice job. I like it. It´s sexy, it´s wild, it´s very rock. I think we´ll see a lot of it on musician.

I dont know what to say.Dissapointed and happy at the same time :D
Its really too sl*tty,also too Versace and too Cavali.. :\

i love the dresses! Love the collection

I've missed two looks which is not posted yet..

2Q6eI.jpg
OAtic.jpg

style.it

Uuh, like it. :heart: Some prints aren't the best, but still the whole collection is great. :heart:
Elsa's blue dress, my fav!

a mixture of gucci 09s/s,balmain(all the collections)and the typical pucci
but i love it~~~`

don't like it.
although some pieces are really good, it doesn't look like Pucci anymore.
IMO it has lost its own charateristic.

Matthew Williamson did some gorgeous junk when he was at Pucci.
I prefer this collection to last season because there are actually pieces that I like here.. the first yellow dress is gorgeous and I rather like the round-bottom button-up trousers. Though the snakeskin jackets = very Gucci and those crappy billowing evening dresses? Nuh-uh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"