Emma Roberts

SweetFantasy

Reaction score
i think emma roberts is talented and gorgeous? what do you think?

yeah she's very cute and talented. I can she her being just as talented as her aunt. I can see her being fashionable too but right now she's kind of at that awkward stage where she doesnt look right in little girl dresses but she doesnt look right in adult dresses either. Give her a few years.

I think she's a pretty girl and quite talented! I saw an interview with her and the other girls from her movie Aquamarine and she totally tried to steal the limelight...she's very confident!

Yeah, she still seems to be awkward in some senses, but I think that she has great potential, and the necessary connections. Her Nickolodeon show does annoy me, but it's not because of her acting abilities. Everybody always talks about how she's "Julia Robert's niece" but her dad's so famous as well!

She reminds me a lot of Julia Roberts, actually. I don't know if I'd say that if she weren't her niece....
Yea, everyone says Julia's niece rather than Eric Roberts' daughter, but Julia Roberts is soooo much more famous than he is!

She's gonna be HUGE. Mark my words ... I've seen a couple of episodes on Nick as well as a video of her ... she's got the goods!

I only want her to do the same of better as her aunt!

ERn61m_46.jpg

she looks so little there! the green pants...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->