Emma Watson

Out & about in Los Angeles on March 8, 2018 (with Chord Overstreet)

OJoG5dU.jpg
ZD4oGHg.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

most random couple ever! but she looks so happy, and I actually LOOVE her little gamine audrey hepburn bangs so go Emma! 28 will be a good year for her

Emma Watson and Chord Overstreet in LA, June 19, 2018
emma-watson-chord-overstreet-june-2018-la-kissing-pda-04.jpg

emma-watson-chord-overstreet-june-2018-la-kissing-pda-02.jpg

emma-watson-chord-overstreet-june-2018-la-kissing-pda-08.jpg

justjared​

It's been a while since we've seen her at any type of event.
At Wimbledon on the 14th of July, 2018
dpZ5Kri.jpg

mirror.co.uk

At Wimbledon Men's Final - July 15, 2018
She's wearing vintage Ralph Lauren
FZoUm5U.jpg
Q1FwRwg.jpg

picturepub.net

I actually like these outfits, which doesn’t happen that often with me when it comes to her style. I do think that the last outfit needed a different pair of shoes though.

it's funny i've adored emma as a person for many years but her style is always a bit off to me. the last two looks are an improvement for me over the pst few years

i actually love the last vintage RL, the shoes are a no for me but the casual linen button down shirt dress w the belt is cute and simple

Emma Watson Joins Greta Gerwig’s Adaptation of ‘Little Women’
Emma Watson is set to join Greta Gerwig’s star-studded remake of “Little Women.”
Sources say Watson is playing the part originally intended for Emma Stone, who was unable to join the project because of promotional obligations for the Fox Searchlight film and award season contender “The Favourite.” With production expected to start next month, Sony moved quickly to approach Watson.
Roles are still being worked out and it is unknown which sister Watson would be playing.
Gerwig is writing and directing, with A-listers Meryl Streep, Laura Dern, Saoirse Ronan, Timothee Chalamet, and Florence Pugh in negotiations to star in Sony’s retelling of the American classic.
The project had been set up at Columbia Pictures for some time, with Amy Pascal set to produce with Denise Di Novi and Robin Swicord. Andrea Giannetti will oversee the production for Sony.

variety.com

On the Set of "Little Women" in Boston on October 7, 2018

dailymail.co.uk

Emma Watson enjoys a romantic kiss with handsome tech CEO Brendan Wallace as new couple vacation in Mexico on Saturday.
dailymail.co.uk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->