Emma Thompson

Once again she was the life of the party. That woman is just hilarious. I'd really love to see her host SNL. I also love that she wears vintage and flat sandals to an event like that.

Love the flat heels! She learns from past mistakes. She is my idol.

I saw Saving Mr. Banks the other night and Emma was wonderful in it. She really played the role incredibly well and delivered numerous great lines in the film that had me chuckling. The last half of the film also had me in tears, so many sad and wonderful scenes. Also, I really love that Emma's taking to heart the comment that she made about high heels a few weeks ago, it's refreshing to see someone wearing flats on a red carpet! Emma's slightly kooky (all the best people are) and I love how she makes everything she wears work on her.

I love Emma; she's a card. I like the vintage dress and the hair a lot too.

Emma has definitely been the highlight of the awards season so far!

BAFTA 2014
DK00OTb.jpg

2SCxjPY.jpg

zimbio

SINdrOF.jpg

just jared

She is wearing Maria Grachvogel and Jimmy Choo shoes.

2014 The New York Philharmonic Spring Gala’s performance of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street held at Lincoln Center on Wednesday (March 5) in New York City.
LCN34hL.jpg

uDcLn6j.jpg

LEjKu7t.jpg

3AoIat3.jpg

zi1uTPW.jpg

GacsMnP.jpg

just jared

30th March 2014. The Jameson Empire Film Awards 2014 held at Grosvenor House, Park Lane, London.
eWtdYTY.jpg

jDalu7O.jpg

zimbio

'9 Month Stretch' premieres in South Kensington.
RPKreca.jpg

RT4DmMu.jpg

yWdcHm6.jpg

zimbio

Actress Emma Thompson attends the 'Alone in Berlin' (Jeder stirbt fuer sich) photo call during the 66th Berlinale International Film Festival Berlin at Grand Hyatt Hotel on February 15, 2016 in Berlin, Germany.
GGrk5cW.jpg

TpQbWT1.jpg

UD07Oks.jpg

zimbio

Emma Thompson attends the 'Alone in Berlin' (Jeder stirbt fuer sich) premiere during the 66th Berlinale International Film Festival Berlin at Berlinale Palace on February 15, 2016 in Berlin, Germany.
BxQcEd7.jpg

getty

She always looks great :heart: I especially love her outfit at the photocall for "Alone in Berlin". The top, the earrings, the pants, the shoes, the styling - everything is just perfect

"The Meyerowitz Stories" Red Carpet Arrivals - The 70th Annual Cannes Film Festival
oCIpXtU.jpg

xVkYbAN.jpg

LhVPtEL.jpg

NSdDd32.jpg

zimbio

Emma Thompson attends "The Children Act" premiere during the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival at The Elgin on September 9, 2017 in Toronto, Canada.
Mou3QT1.jpg

zimbio​

Emma Thompson – ‘Bridget Jones’ Baby’ Premiere in London 9/5/2016
emma-thompson-bridget-jones-baby-premiere-in-london-9-5-2016-6.jpg

Emma Thompson, Claire Foy and Cara Delevingne – Graham Norton Show in London 10/26/2017
emma-thompson-claire-foy-and-cara-delevingne-graham-norton-show-in-london-10-26-2017-1.jpg

emma-thompson-claire-foy-and-cara-delevingne-graham-norton-show-in-london-10-26-2017-11.jpg

emma-thompson-claire-foy-and-cara-delevingne-graham-norton-show-in-london-10-26-2017-0.jpg

Emma Thompson – Receiving the Munich-CineMerit Award 06/29/2018
emma-thompson-receiving-the-munich-cinemerit-award-06-29-2018-5.jpg

emma-thompson-receiving-the-munich-cinemerit-award-06-29-2018-4.jpg

Emma Thompson – Out in Munich 06/30/2018
emma-thompson-out-in-munich-06-30-2018-5.jpg

emma-thompson-out-in-munich-06-30-2018-2.jpg

celebmafia​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member