Emma Watson

It's a bit of a strange look. The silver belt is really bizarre. You also get the sense that the dress is wearing her, and not vice versa.

Emma Watson attends "The Circle" Paris Photocall at Hotel Le Bristol on June 22, 2017 in Paris, France.

rc6mwzZ.jpg

wVilbcX.jpg

ezsQRNW.jpg

zimbio.com​

These last two looks are so much more interesting than all the plain black/white she was wearing. Finally!

^Her last two looks were styled by Sarah Slutsky, this seems to be the reason for the change. I missed Sarah as I liked Emma's looks back when she promoted Colonia and Regression in 2014.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slutsky is definitely more high fashion thsn Rebecca Corbin-Murray, who styled her other looks this year.

That last look is an odd one for a photocall, but she looks great.

^Her last two looks were styled by Sarah Slutsky, this seems to be the reason for the change. I missed Sarah as I liked Emma's looks back when she promoted Colonia and Regression in 2014.

Good to know - it's definitely a noticeable difference! I hope she sticks with Sarah as I used to like her style much more than I have lately. These looks feel like a return to more interesting choices.

The Circle Press Junket in Paris, France

Le Bristol makes its own honey on the roof! ❤
The @edun trousers are created by artisans in Burkina Faso, featuring a zipper made from recycled brass. EDUN is building long-term, sustainable growth opportunities by supporting manufacturers, community-based initiatives and partnering with African artists and artisans.
Top is @breelayneofficial and made in downtown LA by local artisans from mesh and lined in silk. Both materials were leftovers discarded by other designers, and were bought to recycle and repurpose in new garments. For every item sold, a tree is planted.
Bag made in a family-owned factory in Alicante, Spain by @m2malletier. The factory was opened in 1981 by shoe designer Jaime Romero and his wife, together with 3 of his sons. Today, 25 artisans from the local town of Sax work in the factory, and have all been working there for at least 15 years. Everything is handcrafted using skills and traditions which have been passed from generation to generation.
Shoes @creaturesofcomfort, crafted in a small factory just outside of Florence.
Jewellery by @fernandojorge, who uses small workshops in central São Paulo to manufacture all his pieces. His motivation is to stimulate the local craftsmanship and emphasise the quality of “Made in Brazil”. All fashion info verified by @ecoage
For skin, the organic concealer/foundation 'Un' Cover-Up in colour 22 by @rmsbeauty was used along with the @janeiredale Active Light Concealer under the eyes. Silicone-free Bronzer is @vitaliberata Trystal Self Tanning Bronzing Minerals.
For eyes the Ecocert-certified @antonymcosmetics Natural Eyeliner Pencil in Brown and Organic Nosiette Eyeshadow were used. For brows, Jane Iredale Pure Brow Gel was used and @HerbivoreBotanicals Coco Rose Tint in Coral, which is suitable for vegans, was used to tint the cheeks. Lips are lined with Jane Iredale Lip Pencil in Spice before @absolution_cosmetics Lipstick in Col 5/Dusty Rose was added.
All brands are cruelty free and formulated using both natural, mineral and organic ingredients. All beauty info verified by @contentbeauty
instagram.com/the_press_tour/​

Agreed, I always wondered why they stopped working together.

EMMA WATSON in Marie Claire Magazine, August 2017

credit: hawtcelebs
emma-watson-in-marie-claire-magazine-august-2017_1.jpg

Emma Watson pictured at home in the September issue of Japanese "Gossips" Magazine

The photos are the outtakes from her photoshoot for The Coveteur.
9YDkiZS.jpg
NE4im4v.jpg
LP8m6xp.jpg

emmawatson.cz

EMMA WATSON and Dan Stevens for Attitude Magazine, April 2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Spotted after having lunch with a friend in Soho in London, UK October 21, 2017

Arriving at Chiltern Firehouse in London, UK October 21, 2017

picturepub.net

Debbie Harry and Emma yesterday in Edinburgh

BZWyRCz.jpg

twitter.com/BlondieOfficial

Emma Watson dances in the street during autumnal walk with pals in London - November 10, 2017

cz5spTp.jpg
p23QxZL.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

The 27-year-old Beauty and the Beast star was spotted out and about in the City of Lights on a chilly Thursday (November 23).
5qN57pc.jpg

ztPYfX1.jpg

X9Y0W4v.jpg

justjared​

Emma posted a new picture on Instagram promoting the new book for her book club. It looks like she has a new haircut.
She was also announced as one of the presenters at the Golden Globes.
46gpsmy.jpg

instagram.com/emmawatson

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->